19.✔

Softly splashing water droplets hit the car windows as we drive onwards. The skies are overhung with a blanket of grey, so much so that I can barely tell the difference between the sky and clouds.

Despite car rides feeling tedious, the rain commonly calms me - I watch raindrops race down to the windows. The occasional wave of a puddle can be exciting, but I'd rather be outside in those puddles than stuck in this car.

I watch out the water stained window as everything goes by in a blur. The drive to Alpha Noah's territory wasn't as long as I expected, nor was as short. Since I had forced Ezra to let me come we ended up taking two sep cars. He brought the top wolves in the pack, they road in the silver SUV behind us, with his beta Dolton.

Music played out of the radio, but it was just background noise. I looked over to Ezra, I could see everything that had happen was really taking a toll on him. I was feeling the same way, except Ezra is better able to hide his feelings than I am.

"You play over there" his voice brought me out the trance-like state I was in. "Yea I'm fine" he glanced over at me.

"Are you sure, I know this can't be easy." I nodded understandingly. "I'm fine babe" I assured him. He nodded the silence rolling back in.

My eyes felt heavy looking over the dark skies. I drifted off into a deep sleep, even if it was only for a little while, I was finally at ease.

........

I shook awake by Ezra, I jumped up undoing my seatbelt I followed him out the door. Sitting on the front step I'm guessing was Noah, he gave a boyish smile. Ezra took my hand in his.

"Alpha Ezra. Glad you could make it how was your trip?" He gave him a manly embrace.

"It wasn't bad at all. Thanks for allowing us to cross into your territory" Ezra smiled. But I could tell that it was forced.

"I'll have some of my members take your things in, and show you to your living spaces for the next week" a small guy about the same height as me came out. He and two other guys took our bags.

"I'm Milton, I'll show you to your rooms." The smaller of the guys said, we followed him through the house. Outside were two barns that had been converted into miniature lofts.

"Our alpha assumed the two of you would want to be alone so we had make sure to give you the separate barn." Milton explained, he used a key to open it up.

It seemed alive and welcoming, a warm ribbon. The inside was designed in a modern style, there was a living area, and a somewhat spacious living room. A narrow hallway lead to the bedroom, that had a bathroom next to it.

The bedroom had a full size bed in the middle, a small closet and a large window on the side. It was cozy, Milton sat our things in the bedroom leaving us to get some rest. I unpacked our things sitting them in the small draws.

"Wanna take a shower" Ezra asked, he slipped off his shirt effortlessly revealing his well defined abs. I blushed following him to the bathroom.

He closed the door behind us as we got into the small space. He pinned me against the wall, his hands traveling down my clothed chest. His knee ran against my cock making a sultry moan come out. Ezra smiled pleased with my reaction.

His fingers gingerly went under my shirt lifting it above my head as if I was a child. "Ezra maybe we shouldn't" he shook his head.

"Its too late to run" his eyes flashed red, mine flashing yellow. He had turned the shower on the steam quickly steaming up the bathroom.

"Take off your clothes" he demands, I obey dropping my pants he follows behind me. He guides me into the hot shower, the water beating down on our skin as our bodies molded together, sending a electric shock through me.

In that split second before his touch sent every nerve in my body and mind on fire. There was something so satisfying about being in his embrace having his bare body against mine. Nothing keeping us apart. Then there was the anticipation of being together in a way that's more than words, in a way that's so completely tangible.

I didn't hesitate to kiss him with everything I had. I needed this to be with him. His hands latching onto my waist, bringing me closer. His tongue fluently played with mine, he pinned me against the cool tile. Using one his hands he started to play with my throbbing cock, giving it teasingly pleasurable strokes.

In a swift movement he grabbed me by the back of my thighs, my legs on autopilot wrapping around his slim waist. Using the wall as leverage he pressed his tip into my entrance. I gasp my arms wrapping around his neck.

"Don't run" he warned me. I nodded bracing myself he slammed into my puckered hole. We groaned simultaneously in pleasure.

"Fuck..." Ezra breathed out, his head rested in the crook of my neck. I bit down on the sensitive flesh if his neck, as he thrusted into me hard.

"God don't stop" I moaned. Ezra growled possessively going harder his dick hitting my spot effortlessly. I reached between us grabbing my dick I continued to jerk myself off.

Ezra slammed me into the wall once again, sending an amazing wave of ecstasy into me. I met each of thrust, he grabbed me by my bottom, sliding out of me he slammed back into me.

I could feel my undoing coming, I was going to cum soon. Our fingers laced as he continued his assault on my weak body.

Ezra and I were on this cloud, floating and the more he fucked me the higher I got. My cock ached, ready for its release, he pulled out once more slamming into this was my undoing. I came, Ezra did soon after his body went into a spasm. He made ride out his intense orgasm.

Sliding out of me, he peppered my face in kisses. He put down on the floor, grabbing the bar of soap he rinsed our bodies. I played in his hair bringing him down to my level I have him another kiss.

"I love you" he smiled, pecking my lips once more. "I love you more"

We got out drying our bodies, water still dripped from Ezra's hair. I went over to the bed where my phone was charging. I unlocked it seeing that I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
We know your here Sammy.

Under the text was a picture of Ezra and I when we had stopped at the gas station before making it to the pack house. I dropped the phone onto the bed Ezra was quick on my heels to grab it staring at the message.

"Sammy look at me" he said standing in front of me. "Your okay?" He questions.

"I'm glad they know we're here because when we find them I want her dead. I want them all dead" I told him. He nodded bringing me into his brawny arms.

"Whatever you want baby" he cooed.