15.✔

Sam's POV

I laid there for a while before I got up, Ezra was at the stove, I watched as steam came from the bowling pot. I sat at the marble island admiring the man in front of me.

"I can feel you staring" he said turning towards me. He opened a pack of chicken breast cutting it up into strips.

"Can I help?" He gave me a surprised look. "What your not the only one who can cook" he smiled handing me the knife, pushing the cutting board to me.

"Be careful that knife is sharp" I nodded, I took my time cutting the meat into small strips. Once I was done Ezra took the meat putting it into a frying pan.

"Your adorable" and for the first time Ezra blushed, and literally was the hottest thing ever.

"Your the adorable one, I just wanna.." He paused letting out a frustrated sigh.

I chuckled. "Stawp it" he licked his lips looking me over. "The things I would do to you" I laughed. He smirked.

"Your laughing but I'm serious Sam, I would lay you out completely naked on that table" I looked over at the table, I don't know why but I just had to tease him.

I went over to the table bending over. Ezra looked hypnotized now, I made sure to arch just enough to make my little bubble butt stick up. "It could happen right there" he said taking off his shirt.

I turned over so I was on my back, running my hand down seductively, stopping at my cock. "Sam" he growled.

I got up slowly. Walking over to him, I felt like Beyonce walking across the stage. I was loving the way he was looking at me.

"Looks like the foods done" he came out of his daze.

I watched as he handmade the pesto sauce, adding the mozzarella last. He mixed it all together, and it looked and smelled heavenly.

He sat a full plate in front of me with breadstick on the side. "You want a beer"

"Nope I'll take a soda or something" he gave me a sprite, and he took the beer. We sat at the table laughing and talking.

He was so relaxed and just him. He kept smiling, and blushing. "So when do you think one day you'll want to move in with me" the question was random, and a little bit of a surprise.

"Move in?"

"We are mates, and-"

"No babe I know what your saying but Ezra, I don't know I'm not ready to leave my dad. When my left.." I stopped, not really ready to relive it.

"You don't have to tell me" he said holding my hand. I took a deep breath. "Maybe I should I've been so angry, for so long and it hurts you know"

I sighed, sitting my fork down. "My mom was dad's world. He revolved her around, they were literally two different people but they worked perfectly. And even though I was young it was like I could feel my dad's feelings, all of it. And even now when he saw her I could see the hurt in his eyes, the pain. As I got older I noticed that he started to talk about her less..." I paused choking down tears.

"One night, I heard this noise coming from the living room. I was 12. I didn't know the sound but when I heard it, it broke my heart. My dad was sitting on the floor holding a picture of my mom, and he was..."

"He was crying Ezra. My dad, of all people. He had never cried. Ever, and when I seen this I realised that it was serious, she broke him. Broke us, our family. He started drinking more to, and it was just a huge reality check."

"Babe-"

"No! Because it's like you sit there and grow up with someone, and then something tragic happens. And you have to watch them go through it, and transform from this loving person to someone almost a former shadow of themselves. He slowly got back to his old self but he was always hurting." I couldn't even stop the tears, I just let them fall.

Ezra held me, and I couldn't stop the tears, the sobbing. "And now.... now she's back.. and-and I-I I don't know how to protect him, from her"

"Shhh baby I'm here you don't have to keep any of this bottled up anymore. Just tell me what you need and I promise to give it to you" he wiped away my tears.

"I hate her" I cried into his chest.

"Tell me what you need"

"I need you.." I looked at him, he didn't hesitate. Picking me up he carried me to his bedroom. Laying me down gently, he undressed me kissing away the tears, and taking his time with me.

I was hard, and all I wanted was for him to take all my pain away.

And he will. Gray said. He started slow kissing up my leg, kissing and sucking on my inner thigh while massaging my cock. I arched forward, holding in a moan.

He played with hardened buds, taking one into his mouth gently biting it. My eyes close, I wanted him to dominate me.

"Sammy" his voice was low and filled with lust. "Open your eyes Sammy, I wanna hear you call out my name"

I obeyed without a second thought. He grabbed lube out of his night stand I watched as he poured a generous amount of it on his throbbing cock. He wrapped one of my legs around his waist, he entered me slowly. He felt bigger than before.

"Ez..ra"

"Shhh, I'll make it all go away" I nodded, he thrusted slowly, each stroke slow, but deep. He made sure I didn't close my eyes. He watched every facial, every eye roll.

My nails duh into his back, and he loved it and I loved it more. We changed positions, so I was on top.

I rode him slowly taking my time, Ezra hands held me firmly as I grinded on him. I moaned, I groaned I did it all. He sat up so we now in this sitting position, he was hitting my spot and I knew that I was close.

"I love you" Ezra smiled, he kissed me our tongues entwining. Our speed increasing, he stopped. Lifting me up, he turned me on my stomach and I knew exactly what to do I arched my back, my ass poking out.

"Let me know if it's too much" he told me as he slid in. I felt my insides stretching, and adjusting better to his size.

Than he started, pre cum immediately started leaking out of my cock. He pounded my insides, deeper and deeper. Each stroke deeper than the last harder and better than the last. I gripped the sheets, my knuckles turning pitch white.

"Uh Ezra" I moaned. "Fuck" he said under his breathe. I knew he was close and so was I. I wanted-no needed for him to fill me up I needed him to engulf me in this everlasting love of his.

I only wanted him. It felt heavenly having him inside of me. I fucking loved hearing him come undone and swearing along with moaning. He pulled me up into a messy, sloppy kiss with our tongues going everywhere.

"Ez.."

"Please do" he stated, he threw his head back in ecstasy as he came inside of me. The got liquid quickly filled me up, and I came soon after.

We ended up cleaning ourselves up, I laid on his chest.

Ezra's POV

Sam was fast asleep after our love making, his soft snores filled the room in no time. I smiled as I ran my hand up and down his smooth arms.

"I'll protect you through it all no matter what Sammy" I kissed his head. I couldn't imagine my life without him. 

My phone rang it was my beta Michael.

"What's going on?"

"We found out who it was that attacked your father. The order came from a rogue his name is Stephen Union, he has been seen with a women by the name of Amelia Hollister. Do you want us to take action?"

"No Mikey thank you. I want to see how it plays out"

......