8.✔

James Hollister aka Sam's Dad

Sam's POV

When I woke I heard talking from the kitchen. I instantly recognised both voices. Ezra and my dad. I told Ezra I was driving myself to school. My body started to warm up, I could already tell that the small fire inside me was gonna turn into a uncontrollable wildfire.

I slowly got out of my bed inching towards the door. I cracked it but stopped just enough so I could see.

Ezra's POV

"Mr. Hollister I'm not really sure why I'm here" I said sitting in front of the cold looking man. He had a dead expression on his face, his eyes emotionless.

"Sammy. He's in love with you, and your mates that is the correct understanding" he asked taking a gun out and sitting it on the table.

"Yes he is and I love him just as much if not more" I said with a smug look. He chuckled a little.

I didn't feel threatened at all, I kinda wanted to laugh maybe he didn't know that those had no affect on my kind. "Did Sammy ever tell you how me and his mom met?' He asked taking out the magazine that holds the bullets.

"No sir he didn't"

"Well I was the hunter that was suppose to kill her. Instead I fell in love with her. And I know what your thinking Ezra. Why the hell am I telling you this?" He paused taking a sip of his coffee.

"Well that's because I'm with the Argent family, I didn't take my family's name. Which made it extremely hard for my enemies to track me. Point being these are silver nitrate bullets, with a hint of wolvesbane" he smiled as he placed the bullets out in front of me.

I  remained calm as he picked the bullet up letting it shine in the light, I was nervous just a little. A smile pulled at his thin lips.

"Mr. Argent- I mean Hollister-"

"If I were to shoot you, not saying I would. Because I could never hurt my precious Sammy like that. The silver would spread through your body, like a poison." He paused putting the gun back together. As watched carefully as amusement played in his ice blue eyes.

"Silver traveling and slowly yet quickly damaging, and killing you. It'll be pretty painful, so think about this the next time you in Sammy have a disagreement. I will come and hunt you down, and I will find you, torture you. And as a alpha you can take a lot of pain so that'll make it even better" just at that moment, Sammy was coming down the stairs.

He put the gun up as Sammy came into the kitchen he didn't even look at me. He smelled so damn good as he walked pass me. "Morning dad" he said.

Sam's POV

"Hey kiddo" my dad said putting on a smile. "How are you feeling" Ezra asked. I ignored him of course.

"Dad, did you see the-"

"Granola bars are in the second cabinet next to the cups" I smiled happily as I grabbed the chocolate chip granola bars.

"I'm heading out" my dad stated, he kissed my head. He took his bag and was on his way. I waited til he was out the door, and out of earshot.

"Why are you here?"

"Your dad wanted to talk to me" I nodded, probably tried to scare him. "He did, and why didn't you tell me your dad was a hunter, a Argent at that"

I shrugged "You never asked"

He chuckled. "So because I didn't ask, you thought it was best not to tell me" I sighed as I reached for the granola bars.

"Fuck" I was now on my tippy toes reaching as high as I could for the damn granola bars. I felt him come behind me, his front pressing against my back.

With ease he grabbed the chocolate chip granola bars. I stood still, he sat the box next to me. In less than a split second, he spinned me so I was facing him. "No more games" his deep baritone voice said lowly.

I swallowed hard, as he placed my hands on his hard member. "Ezra?"

"There's no denying it, I want you and you want me. This childish ass game ends here" it was more of a demand than a statement.

His eyes scanned over my body, I bit my lip slightly as he closed the space between us. "What game?"

He grabbed me by my throat but not aggressively but seductively. "Ezra"

"Your mine" he growled. "No" I retorted, he smirked tightening his grip. His lips were slightly chapped and he tasted like mint, his tongue swirled with mine like ice cream on a cone. My arms went around his neck, playing in his oh so curly hair.

He kissed his way down to my neck, he found his way to the bottom of my shirt pulling it up and over my head. I did the same our clothes landing on the kitchen floor.

He unzipped my pants, his hand finding their way into my briefs, massaging my cock. "I want you right now" I moaned softly.

"Holy fuck!" Both Ezra and I stopped as Leah stood in the doorway her mouth wide open.

"Shit" I said scrambling to get off the counter, fixing my pants. "Leah what are you doing here. Why didn't you knock?" I said putting on my shirt.

She held up the silver key I had given her. Just my fucking luck she actually decides to use it, but any other time she knocks.

"Obviously it's not for the gay sex scene.." she looked at the two of us "No offense" Now I shoo her "Can you like you know.."

"Oh please only one of you has something worth seeing, if you know what I mean" she said, then winked.

"Leah!"

"Okay okay...By the way your shirt is inside out" I groaned throwing one of my granola bars at her, sadly I missed.

Ezra sat in the corner laughing to himself. When he seen my pout, he took me in his arms. "You know this isn't over... not by a longshot" he said kissing my nose.

"I'm still mad at you" I told him, he groaned kissing me softly. "I'll make it up to you Sam" he grabbed my butt before giving it a playful slap.