Chapter 12.

Cheryl's POV.

"Kimba. Kimba! I need you to calm down babe! Come on. I can get the security guards to come out. Just for the night. Then we'll be safe" I said. Trying to be confident... For her.

"He. He'll find some way of getting through them. He will find some way to get in here. Someway to... To .... Kill me" she said. Her legs giving up on her. She came crashing to the floor, me automatically going down with her. Holding her in my arms. Making sure she knew everything was going to be okay.

" Come on babe. Well lock the door, then we'll go and watch the notebook. Yeah?"

"Mhm" was all she could muster. I could tell her was feeling weak. And upset. She needed cheering up.

**
Half way through the film I looked down at Kimba to check on her. She had fallen asleep. With a smile on her face. I could tell she felt safe in my arms. She had a smile on her face as she slept. She always looked so cute when she was sleeping.

**
When the film finished, I was tired. And aching from the emotional day we'd both had. I settled myself down with my protective arms around my kimberley and fell asleep. The best way to fall asleep, ever.

SORRY ITS SHORT. I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE NEXT TIME :)