My fiancè

CHERYLS POV

'Oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! YES!! Yes kimba, yes I will marry you!'

I can't believe she asked me! Kimberley asked me to marry her! I was wishing that she would ask me for a long time and now she has! Oh my god!!

I couldn't hide my emotions, I just broke down into Kimbas arms. We just stood there for a long time enjoying the time in eachothers arms, and crying. Wait, what was I going to tell me mam? She didn't even know that I was in a relationship with Kimberley, never mind her asking me to marry her. Oh god, I never thought about this.

'Right Kimbers! Were going to get going!' I suddenly heard Sarah say as she was getting up from the sofa.

'Okay Saz, thanks for coming tonight' Kim replies. 'Not a problem Kimba! Congrats to you and Cheryl! Can't wait for the wedding'

'We haven't thought that far ahed yet Saz but thanks' I said

' It's okay Chez. And tonight, don't do anything I wouldn't do!' She shouts from the door.

' That's mostly everything then!' I shout back.

'Cheeky Mere!!' She shouts. I laugh as she walks through the door with Nicola and Nadine.

*******

Kimberleys POV

We've been sitting on the sofa for a while now, just me and cheryl, enjoying the time we have together. I asked her to stay the night because I hate the thought of her in that big house of her on her own, and she doesn't want to be on her own. To be honest, i'm not suprised, after what that scumbag ashley did to her!

God I hate him, I knew there was something not right when he and cheryl got together, I don't know what it was but I had a hunch he wasn't true to his word, when he said he loved her he didn't mean it. Cheryl did. She just didn't deserve him.

'Chez?'

'Yeah'

'I have something to ask you...'

'What's that....

'Well... Do you know how I was with justin for a long time? and we were trying for children?'

'Yeah..'

I could feel the heat rising to me cheeks.... How was I going to tell her?!

'Well... i'm pregnant..'