The love of my life.

CHERYLS POV.

I've been sat in Kimberley's hospital room for three days now. Not moved. One of the girls had to look after buster and coco for me. I couldn't bring myself to leave her here.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead, and her eyes began to flutter.

'Come on kimba. Come on. Open your eyes for me baby' I said as I kissed her hand watching her eyes.

'Come on baby'

I looked to the door as Nicola walked in and say beside me.

'Cheryl?' I heard a voice say. But it wasn't Nicolas. It was Kimberley's.

'Yes baby'

'I love you' she said. She sounded tired.

'I love you to baby. You're the love of my life. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else but you' I said. Earning an "aw" from Nicola.

'How are you feeling?' Nicola said in her thick Liverpool accent.

'Yeah. I'm feeling good' kimberley said with a smile.

'So you're not gonna scare the life out of us again?' Nic said with a giggle.

'I'll try not to' she said with that laugh I always loved to hear.

'We honestly thought you were gonna die kimberley. even the doctors did' nic said with slight emotion in her voice.

'Well that just shows I'm not ready to leave yet. I have to have this baby' she said resting her hand on her stomach and smiling.

'I know. Cheryl told me. She told me the whole story, all I'm going to say is yous two deserve all the happiness you get. And if having a baby is what makes you happy then I'm going to support the both of you' Nicola said kissing us both on the cheek.

'Thankyou' I said.

*************

KIMBERLEYS POV.

I've been here two weeks. And now the doctors have said I can finally go home.

Cheryl was happy, she even offered to come and drive me home. I said if get a can but she refused to take no for an answer. In the end I gave in and agreed she could come and pick me up.

'How are you today miss walsh?' Cheryl said as she walked in. 'And mini walsh of course!' she said bending down and kissing my now quite obvious bump.

'We're both fine' I said smiling with my hand on my bump.

'Good' Cheryl said.

All of a sudden this wave of dizziness came over me. I grabbed onto Cheryl to stop myself from falling over completely.

'You okay?' she said with a concerned look on her face

'Yeah. fine' is all I could manage to say.

'Ok' she said as she grabbed my bags and we left the room.

'Let's hope I Won't be coming back here again... Well for anything bad, let's put it that way' I smiled at Cheryl.

'Yeah. I agree' Cheryl said smiling back at me.

******

CHERYLS POV.

When we got home we both just sat on the sofa for a while. Then I went upstairs for a while. Which was a bad idea because then it was me and my thoughts. which I didn't really like. But... ever since Kim's funny turn earlier, I've been thinking about her. Mostly worry. But I worry ALOT anyway. It's just the way I am. But as it thought more into it. I wondered.... is she really okay?

'CHERYLLL!!' she screamed from downstairs.

'CHERYL. PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!'

I guess now I would get my answer..