Be my little fighter.

CHERYLS POV.

it was awful. Seeing the person I cared about the most. Lying in a hospital bed. And to top it off there was nothing I could do about it! God if I could change places with her I would.

'How is she' a very tired looking Nicola said as she walked into Kimberley's hospital room.

'Worse than last time you asked' I said as a few tears fell down my cheeks.
'What? how can this be happening' Nicola said as she came to hug me.

'I don't know. Nic. I just don't know I'm scared. Tired. I just hope she's strong enough to pull her and baby through this'

Nicola choked on her drink as she heard what I had said. 'Excuse me? her AND baby?!'

'Yeah. Kimba pregnant. It's Justin's but I've said that I'll always be here for her. And this baby will be ours. That scumbag doesn't deserve to know about it after what he did!'

'Yeah' was all Nicola could say.

*****
A couple of hours later. Sarah and nadine came into the room.

'How is she?' nadine asked.

'Been getting worse and worse all day. Doctors say prepare for the worst'

'Oh, I'm sorry Cheryl' nadine said while coming over to hug me.

'It's okay. We just have to keep hoping and praying that she will be fine'

'Dont worry Cheryl. Kimba a fighter' nadine said trying to reassure me.

'Anyway. We're going for a cuppa. Do you want one?' Nicola asked.

'No thanks nic. I'm fine'

'Ok. Call us if anything happens'

'Yeah. I will do' I said.

When they had gone, I turned to Kim...
'Come on kimba. We all know you can do this. We all need you. So come on kimba. Be my little fighter. Fight through this. We know you can win'

All of a sudden. Kimberley's heart rate began to slow down. Getting lower and lower. She began shaking again. I screamed for a doctor. four or five doctors came rushing in.

'I'm going to have to ask you to leave miss tweedy' on of the doctors said.

'Is she going to be alright?!' I half shouted through the tears.

'All we can say is prepare for the worst' the doctor said. And with that. I collapsed against the wall of the corridor crying hysterically... Breathlessly. I couldn't move. I just felt numb. Please don't die. That was the only thing running through my head.

I needed to keep the faith. She was going to pull through this..... I hoped.