I dont know what to do

KIMBERLEYS POV.

'Y..... You're what?' She said in almost disbelief.

'I... I'm pregnant. And it's Justin's. And I don't know what to do. And I don't know what to tell him....' She silenced me with a long kiss on the lips, which lingered around my mouth for a while after.

'You don't have to tell Justin anything if you don't want to you know. He doesn't have to know. He probably won't want this baby anyway. You heard what he said when you two had a fight. "If you're pregnant I don't give a fuck" ...... Because you left him for me' she mocked Justin's tone of voice as she recalled what he had said.

I have to admit. What Justin said was hurtful. And even though he was angry he had no right to say those things.

'Cheryl...?' I said coming out of my thoughts.

'Hmmm' came the reply.

'Do you want this baby?'

'What? don't be silly of course I do! a family with you would be amazing baby!' she said. Showing them dimples that I always loved seeing.

'Oh... and there's another thing'

'What's that?' She asked with a confused look on her face.

'I know you've noticed my stomach getting a little bigger, and I've always said that i was just putting on a bit of weight because I haven't been working out at much...'

'Yeahhh?'

'Well. it's because I'm already 20weeks' I said. Not knowing how she was going to react.

When I saw the smile on her face grow bigger and bigger I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Knowing she loved what I had just told her.

'Oh my god! baby that's amazing! when shall we tell the fans?!'

'Not just yet. Let's get used to the idea first. And tell the girls' i said. Thinking logically.

'Yeah. Good idea' Cheryl said with the huge smile still on her face.

*********

CHERYLS POV.

we invited the girls round to tell them the good news. But didn't exactly know how to put it into words.

'We'll girls. You've kept us waiting for ages in your lounge. What HAVE you got to tell us' Nicola said.

'I.... well....' I didn't know how to say it.... I couldn't.

'Kimberley. are you okay?' Sarah asked as she saw a very pale and shakey kimberley standing there next to me.

'Kimba?' I said touching her arm.

All of a sudden. She collapsed. None of us could do anything. None of us could catch her in time.

I got down to her level. And looked Into her eyes. The blue in her eyes was starting to fade and she began to shaking more rapidly. I began to cry. She can't leave me. Not now....

KIMBERLEY POV.

'Call an ambulance! someone. Anyone!! please!'

'Already on it' Sarah yelled back

'Kimba. Please don't leave me. You have to be strong. A little fighter. For me. Can you do that baby?'

I took her hand.

'I love you baby'

'I love you too' She said through the tears

That was the last thing I heard before I closed my eyes and let the darkness surround me.