She stole my heart

After the performance, we were all on a high. The adrenaline was pumping and no body wanted to sleep. Of course kimberley had the rest of strictly to film. we would find out if her and pasha 'team pasherly' would get through. I could tell she was nervous by the way she was standing, waiting to go onstage.

******

It was the break. Now was my chance to tell her. Oh come on! Don't be a wimp chezza! I told myself. So I went for it.

I walked over to her.
"Kimba"
"Yeah?" Came her reply.
"I have something to tell you..... I don't know how to say it and I don't know how you'll react to it but....." I stopped myself because I knew I would start to babble.
"Just go for it babe"
She called me babe!!
"Well.... umm...."
"You're not pregnant are you?!"
"No! Nothing like that. I... I wanted to say, I love you. I know that sounds wired. It's wired for me too. But you're the only one I've felt this way about on a long time"
"Oh my god, I mean Cheryl are you sure?"
"I've never been more sure of anything in my whole entire life babe"
"Well, okay" she said looking a bit nervous.
"Oh god. you don't feel the same way do you? I've just mad a complete arse of meself haven't I?"
"No! Cheryl I course you haven't! I kinda feel the same way! I mean after Justin and I broke up, I never really felt 'that way' about anyone else but you"
"Oh, I uhh..." I didn't know what else to say...
"Look, chez. I have to go they're coming back from the break"
"Okay babe. we'll how about. tomorrow night, you come to mine and I'll invite the girls. we can have a girly night and you can maybe stay over if you want to" I said the last bit not wanting to sound desperate.
"I'd love to"
"Great! we'll lets say 7pm?"
"Yep. It's a date" came Kimberley's reply, and as she left she turned to leave she showed me that beautiful smile I always love to see.

*******

Today's the day. I thought. it was already 5 in the afternoon and the girls were coming at 7but I just couldn't wait. Then... there was a knock at the door.
"Come on chez let me in. I know you're in there" I recognised the accent. But why was she so early?
I opened the door, and kimberley stepped in and gave me a hug.
"Why are you so early"
"I thought we could talk more about yesterday"
"Yeah.... I was...." I was cut off my kimberley...
"I think we should give it a go!"
"I... what? are you sure"
"Yeah. why not? I mean it's like we're made for eachother"
I said nothing. letting my actions do the talking. I stared at her. Then down at her plump lips. They looked so kissable. I leaned in... we got closer and closer, then out lips connected... I pushed my tongue onto her lips trying to gain access to her mouth, which she happily granted. we kissed for what seemed like an eternity. only pulling away when air was becoming a problem.
"How about we take this upstairs?" kimberley suggested. I smiled, and followed her up the stairs and into my bedroom. Wasting no time, as the door closed kimberley pushed me against it kissing me harder and unbuttoning my shirt, succeeding she threw my shirt onto the floor. I pushed her towards the bed. as her legs hit the bed she fell backwards and landed with me onto of her. She giggled as I took her trousers off aswell as my own. as she lay straight on the bed I moved so I was straddling her hips.. I leant down kissing my way down her neck, I then took her bra off and took one of her nipples into my mouth, she let out a slight moan as I did so. I then kissed my way down her toned stomach and on to her thigh. Teasing her. Her breathing became heavier as I did so. I rubbed my fingers over where I knew she wanted me, she let out a few more moans, louder this time. then I slid my fingers inside her 1 then 2 then 3. her hips moving to the rhythm of my fingers. "Ahh fcuk Cheryl!" She moaned, her breathing becoming faster, I began moving my fingers faster and harder. "CHERYLLL!!!" She moaned as she climaxed, I removed my fingers and lay with her as she rode the orgasm.

"Wow" was all kimberley could say as she came back down to earth.
"Was I that good?" I said laughing at how cute she was.
"Good?! Cheryl that was fucking amazing!!"
"Glad I could be of service" I said giggling as kimberley burst into laughter.

******

We both lay there enjoying the moment. I must have fell asleep with Kimberly because I was woken up to the sound of banging on the door.
"Come on chezza. I know you're in there I can see the bedroom light! me nic and nadir be are freezing!" Sarah yelled from the front door.
"Shit" I shouted "alright I'm coming!" I shouted out the window "come on kimba time to get up. the girls are here. get dressed"
"Shit what's the time"
"Ten past seven"
"Oopps" kimberley giggles whilst stating dressed.
"Don't be too long, otherwise I might just have to come and get you!" I half shouted
"You'd like that wouldn't you" kimberley replied.

********

The night was nearly over. Me and kimberley were sitting on the sofa watching nadine Nicola and Sarah dance to love machine. to be honest we were the only ones who were relatively sober.

Right come on. time for bed. I said as I turned off the music earning a moan from the three girls wanting to dance. "Come on its three in the morning"
"Urghh. okay" Nicola slurred as we all retreated upstairs.

When they were all tucked up in bed me and kimberley went into my room, got into bed exhausted from the day we'd just had. I felt Kimberley's are creap around my waist I smiled and sighed a happy sigh.

"I love you" kimberley whispered as she kissed my neck.
"I love you to" I replied as we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.