"Yes I do!"

"How?"

"Because I know about you." Baekhyun smug at his statement, which made Chanyeol look at him in confuse.

"Haan? What do you know?"

"I know that you don't just go for dates and break up with them for no reason. There is a reason behind that." Chanyeol raised his brows leaned closer to Baek keenly listening to his words.

"It's because of your first love." His eyes went wide.

"You loved a girl when you were in your high school so deep and purely. You trusted her so much, but at the end she tried to claim your father's company and wealth, since her father was your father's secretary and he wanted to take over the company. When your father came to know about their greed, he sued her for what she did, but she poisoned the food taken by both your mom and dad. After your parents passed away, you left her and started to kill yourself. You were suicidal back then. You lost hope on life and started hating the world. You tried to kill yourself by falling from a cliff, but gladly Suho saved you and adopted you as his younger brother. After that, you went for auditions and you debated along with Suho and few more boys. Your life was so hard at first and then Suho helped you get out of those creepy dreams and made you a star. You go on dates and hurt their feelings because, you wanted to show and make them undergo the same pain you went through when you trusted your first love. It isn't your fault. You aren't bad. It is just your past experience. I know." Chanyeol jaw dropped as he tried so hard to find air to breath. He shook his head in surprise.

"Jesus! How did you know all of these?"

"Because... I am your fan." BaekHyun smiled hiding away his blushes, but he felt bad about Chanyeol's expressions.

"Do you thing I'll believe you just like that? Tell me.... Who are you? Even Suho hyung doesn't know the whole story. None of my fans knows about it. Now, tell me... Who are you?" The smile changed to a slight resentment. The rage fuming rapidly on his veins.

"I am one of those fans who wanted your life to be happy and smooth with a beautiful ending." BaekHyun said noticing the changes formed in Chanyeol's face. Fear rushed his bones. Suddenly Chanyeol slammed both his arms on the table harshly and stood up from the chair, looked at Baekhyun with terror filled eyes.

"YOU FUCKING STOP SAYING THOSE BULLSHITS! I AM ASKING WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Chanyeol yelled at him, which made Baekhyun slightly move back in fear.

"I... I am your... fan." He trembled.

"Are you crazy or something? Are you a paparazzi or a reporter or a saesang or a serial killer? Haaan! Maybe you are one among my foes?!" Chanyeol said with a smirk on his face as he leaned even more closer to Baekhyun, which made his eyes shred off a tear. 

BaekHyun feared of Chanyeol's fury because he knows about it very well. He doesn't hesitate to even harm the opponent when he is angry. So, BaekHyun thought something bad was going to happen.

"No! I am not your enemy or a serial killer." BaekHyun cried.

"Tell me the truth."

"Believe me please!"

"FUCKING GET OUT!" Chanyeol pushed BaekHyun hard from the chair as the rage fumed over his body. BaekHyun gently picked up himself and ran out of the apartment, without even bothering to look at him before leaving. He ran and ran for life until he reached a random unknown spot. As he was running for half an hour till now, he panted for air.

'Why doesn't he believe me? Wae?!' He sobbed falling on his knees.

'Luhan?! Kyungsoo ah?! Tao? Please someone come for me.' The sky went dark and thunder filled the city with wind blowing severely.