Chapter 24: What is life?...It's to short in this case.!?

*Comment, Vote!? The more i get I'll update faster

Louis P.O.V.

"Favorite color?" Eleanor asked, I smiled. We are playing 21 questions. 

"Red" I paused

"Your last name?" I realized it was the last question, so i had to ask something good. She studied my face as i waited. I wonder if she will even tell me. She finally smiled.

"and why would you ask?" Her smiled turned in to a huge grin.

"Don't question, just answer" I said ever so sweetly.

"Calder" I smiled, to her answer.

"Beautiful, But I'll have to change that some time" I slapped my hand over my mouth, I was getting to carried away. 

"No it's ok...." She paused, pulling my hands away from my mouth. I looked at her in shock. What was she doing?

"I've never been told that before" She smiled in a shy way. I stared in to her eyes for a while, making her look away. I love it when girls do that. Play shy. It's so cute at times, and yet she can be very open. 

"You can say something" She said quietly. I did not know how to respond to anything she had said. I was just in to much shock. 

"Uhh.." I studdered.

"Yeah, we should get together again" i smiled. We where just friends for right not. Nothing to serious, at least not yet.

"That would be great. I really enjoyed to night" She looked at me. 

"I did too" I agreed. Then my phone rang...I picked up.

"LOUIS?" The person on the other side yelled. 

"Yeah?" 

"uhh" The stuttered

"I'm at the hospital" It was Liam. 

Liam's P.O.V.

I hung up the phone. Tears where still spilling down my cheeks.  I've been sitting out here for hours. Still no updates on Jenna. I'm slowly dying inside. I love her so much, to know nothing, Just kills me. I rested my head in my hands, closing my eyes. Trying to think of our little baby and happy thing. I just can't bring myself to do so. I feel like life is being sucked out of me slowly. 

"Hey.." an Irish accent flowed through my ears ever so smooth. 

"It's going to be alright" He said, rubbing my back. He was the only one here with me. Harry was with his mom, Louis is coming in an hour or so. Zayn, well who the hell knows where he is. I frowned at the fact that no one is here, the boys should be here. But they arn't. What is Life?

"No.." I sighed,

"Liam" he managed to get out, almost crying. 

"I need to know what is happening" I said

"Wait"

"Niall, I can't wait any longer!" I shouted at him, as he backed up. Throwing his hands up. 

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said

"No, it's OK" He got up, walking himself over to the front desk. He started taking to the lady up there. I waited for him to come back, but he was in an argument. Seemed pretty deep. 

"They won't tell me anything" I looked up and Niall was standing there. 

"I'm going to call Harry and Zayn" Niall walked away. 

Niall's P.O.V.

"Hello?" Harry's British accent echoed through the phone. 

"Hey" I said calm.

"Whats going on?" He questioned ever so quickly. He knew something was up. 

"I don't know what too do!" I cried into the phone. 

"Niall calm down, tell me what is going on" He demanded. 

"Jenna.....She...Liam is all worried." I stuttered. 

"What?"

"Jenna's in the hospital! Liam is having a break down. He knows nothing. He's been sitting in the waiting room for hours."

"Oh...NO! I'm coming" I was hoping he'd say that.

"No you can't your with your mom." I lied, but i really did not want to pull him away from his mom. 

"No, it's OK" He paused.

"I'll come back in a couple of days, it's all good Niall" I smiled. Thank god, more help?

"Thanks Harry, I don't know what I'm going to do."

"I'll be there in less than an hour"

"Thanks again" I hung up the phone. Trying to dial Zayn's number. It rang and rang, finaly an answer.

"Hey Niall" Zayn said in a happy tone. 

"I need you to come to the hospital" I said.

"Is she ok?" He knew what was going on.

"I don't know. Liam and I have been waiting for hours and we heard nothing"

"I'll be there soon" He said, then the phone line went dead. I have no clue where he is. 

Liam's P.O.V.

-.35MinutesLater.-

"Mr. Payne?" I looked up to see a nurse. Her facial expression was not happy. I new something was wrong. Tears feel from my face. Niall stood up next to me as we made our way over to the nurse. 

"We have good news and Bad news" She said.

"Which would you like first?" I looked over at Niall, as he nodded his head in agree ment to what ever i was about to say. 

"Good..." I looked at her waiting.

"Well," She looked down at her clip bored. 

"It's a heathy baby Girl" She smiled. Niall pulled me in for a hug.

"Congratulations" he whispered into my ear. I smiled. Jenifer her name is Jenifer. 

"Can I see her?"

"Not yet, they are cleaning her off." She smiled. 

"Bad new?" Her smile sank deep into her face. Something was wrong. 

"Jenna.." She paused, not wanting to say what she was about to. 

"She did not make i...t" Her voice caught. I feel to the ground. 

"WHY!?" I screamed. 

"I'm very sorr...y" Tears feel from her eyes, seeing the pain that I was going trough. I peace of me left  with Jenna. My heart is not broke, never will it be patched up. My Life is gone. But i have part of Jenna....

Jenifer Marie Payne

I had to take care of her.....................

*The END...)': what will happen next? There will be a second one. Comment and tell me how you liked this story please? Tell me what you liked and Disliked and Vote! the more I get the faster I'll start the next story. 'Someone to catch me' So hurry!

Link to new story!: http://www.wattpad.com/8270803-someone-to-catch-me-sequel-to-free-falling-lost
-Until next time
Sammi(: