Chapter 20: bAbY showers..!!

Jenna's P.O.V.

"Liam!" I screamed

"Where the hell is my pink dress?" I asked as he gave me his attention. Since being pregnant, Liam has taken on house chores. Leaving me with nothing. Well i really could not wash cloths. Carrying the basket around just would not be good for me and the baby.

"I washed it..." He said.

"I don’t think you did!"

"Hunny...." I ignored him walking down stairs. To find my Pink Dress lying in the basket of dirty cloths. I frowned, stomping up the stairs.

"What the hell LIAM!" I screamed holding my pink dress in one hand, shoving it to him.

"I NEEDED THAT! WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR NOW?" He stood there standing....

"Do you realize, how MUCH STUFF I HAVE TO DO AROUND HERE" he snapped back at me.

"WELL THANKS!" I said

"No Jenna...." I turned around.

"I'm leaving." I screamed, I walked to the door. Shuting it behind me. I looked like crap. I had no dress. I was wearing a Pink sweat shirt, with so yoga pants. I can't believe LIAM! Ahh!

Liam's P.O.V.

I did not mean to snap at her like that. Now she thinks, I’m blaming her and that everything is a mistake. She gathered all of that with that one sentence, I just yelled. I'm a screw up. What am I going to do? I grabbed the dress, holding it in my hand. Tears fell from my face. I gained enough strength to throw it across the room. The dress doesn’t matter anymore. I wiped the tears away. Sucking in all my sorrow. Placing a fake smile, over the frown i had created. I began to clean.

Becca's P.O.V.

"Jenna?" I asked, as I seen her walk in the room. No one was here yet only me and her. To set up. But she walked in with tears rolling down her face.

"I Hope to god you did not drive like that!" I said to her as i got closer.

"Please tell me what is going on."

"Rather not" she wiped her tears away. Put a smile on her face. She was not going to open up to me. So i just let it go.

"Do you want me to set up games?" she asked.

"That is done...But can you set out the food and things" I smiled

"OK" She smiled, big. Took in a deep breath walking away. I hope to god she is OK. Today was her day. Time seemed to fly by fast. It was now only one hour til everyone will start showing up. 

Jenna's P.O.V. 

Becca keep watching me, like something was going to happen. It was kinda scaring me. I frowned to myself at that thought. 

"So...Jenna" Becca walked my way.

"Yes?"

"Did you and Liam come up with some boy names yet?" She asked

"Yes we did!"

-Flash Back-

"We need to think of some boy names" Liam smiled at my comment. I could already tell he had some in mind. I loved that about Liam, he is always ready for anything and everything. 

"Well I was thinking Landen" Liam held his smile, while saying the name.

"That’s a good Name!" I smiled. I had one name in mind too.