"You're not?" I say. But why? 

"But...I lied to you..." I say in shame. 

"You lied so you wouldn't die and honestly, I didn't want you to die," he tells me. I look up at him is surprise but then I look down, my shoulders slumping. 

Then why did he almost sacrifice me?

So that's why he went along with it even though he knew I was lying. "If it makes any difference, I do wanna stay and help you," I tell him. "I thought that you'd be mean but, you're not. You're actually very kind. I feel bad for tricking you," I say quietly in shame. And for running that first time. 

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "You worry too much," he tells me. "You don't have to be ashamed at buying yourself more time to live. Anyone would have done it if they thought of it," he tells me. I sigh, and hug him. He hugs back. 

"I think I'm going to go nose blind," I mutter. He smells like a giant ink bottle!

"Is it that strong?" he asks. 

"I don't know Sammy. You're only made of ink, what do you think?" I ask, my sarcastic side coming out. He chuckles. 

"What?" I ask. 

"I can see it now. You must be one pain in the ass to live with," he says. 

"Hey!" I say as I pull away from him to give him a fake glare. "Get it right! I'm a massive pain in the ass," I say, no longer able to hold my serious face, breaking out in a smile. He smiles too. Even with all that ink on his face, he still looks kinda attractive, that is if you actually take the time to look at his facial features.   

(No, Sammy doesn't look like he does in the game. He has a face with eyes, they're just ink covered) 

OH NO! I'M STARING!I blush as I quickly look down but I look down at the wrong spot on him. I cover my face with my hands. HELP ME! My headache decides it's a good time to come back. 

"What did you just look at?" he says in laughing tone. 

"Shut up," I mumble through my hands. 

"Did you look where I think you did?" he asks.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" I say loudly though my hands. He laughs and I just sit there, flustered. HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO NOTICE! DAMN IT!

He garbs my wrists and pulls them away from my face. And by that I mean, pries them away from my face because I refuse to make it easy for him. He laughs again. I'm probably as bright as a tomato right now!

My mind decides to take it out of context again and the picture it gives me. I squeal. "NOOOOO!" I yell as I tear my hands away and dive bomb towards the couch face first. Not only am I hiding my face in the couch now but my hands are also covering my face. Sammy about dies laughing and I mutter, "Ohshutthefuckup! IfyougotanamiageofwhatIdidyou'dunderstadnwhy!" 

Eventually his laughter dies down. "You're not only a massive pain in the ass but you're also funny," he tells me then snickers. 

"WHAT?!" I yell though the couch. 

"Are you just gonna sit there with your ass in the air?" he asks. I loudly groan, get up but refuse to uncover my face. WHAT? DOES HE ENJOY MAKING ME BLUSH OR SOMETHING?! My stress starts to fades a little. 

He grabs my wrists but I refuse to let him pry my hands away. I end up moving one hand and covering the rest of my face with my other one. I put my other hand against him and push back so I don't move towards him. Bad idea. He pressure points my elbow and pulls be towards him.