Chapter 7 IU

***NIGHTTIME SAME DAY***

I sat down on the hard wooden chair of the emergency department and I put my face down into my shaking hands. I couldn't look at the members who sat across from me. I heard a thump to my left and looked up slowly and saw Jimin sitting next to me.

"Noona I'm sorr-" Jimin said gently but I cut him off.

"Stop, just stop okay?" I said quietly. I was not mad at him or anything but I just could not deal with him right now. I knew that this was my fault that Jung Kook was here in the hospital unconscious. I knew his feelings for me but I just completely ignored it.

Hidden deep in my heart, I knew that I felt the same way towards Jungkook, but I buried it so deeply within me because I felt as if he was too young.

Swoosh! I felt a gush of cool air as the sliding doors to the e.r. opened. I quickly stood up and the rest of the members followed.

At the same time, the members began to yell over each other.

"Is he okay?!" "Will he ever wake up?" "What happened?"

The doctor was a young man of about 30 years old. He had tan skin and brown eyes. He smiled kindly at us and said, "Everything is fine. The patient is sleeping. He had a minor case of vasovagal syncope. It was caused by a sudden drop in heart rate and blood pressure which lead to his fainting. In most cases, it is linked to a stressful trigger."

A stressful trigger? This was all my fault! I made him so stressed out that his blood pressure dropped!

"He will be released tomorrow. We just need to give him some IV fluids."

Thank god he was okay, I thought. Thank god, I kept repeating to myself.