Chapter 2 IU

I put my hand on the balcony railing, to stop the world from spinning. Don't look down, I silently told myself, my curiosity got the best of me and I looked down. I felt sick. I rested my face on my right arm. 

The effect of alcohol and Jung Kook was not wearing off

The effect of alcohol and Jung Kook was not wearing off. This was bad. I was Jung Hooked. My face heated up. My mind kept wandering to our kiss that we shared half an hour ago. I can't believe I was thinking about this, but it felt good. I wanted to do it again. But at the moment, when we finished our first kiss, I hurriedly ran away.

Now here I was on the second floor with a beer in my hand. I put my face into my hands. He was too godly.

"Are u okay?"Jungkook whispered from behind into my ear. My legs almost buckled beneath me. His voice...oh my god...why was it so seductive? I turned around and gripped his sleeve to steady myself. My cheeks turned pink. He was so close. My beer can crashed to the floor. I looked into his dark hazelnut eyes. He tucked my few stray hairs behind my ear. We both leaned towards each other. Were we going to kiss again? I stood on my tippy toes even though I was wearing high heels. This was it, we were going to kiss. Our faces were just inches apart, I could feel his breath on my cheek.

All of a sudden, I felt sick. I felt as if I was going to throw up. I retched...right on Jungkook and me. I grimaced. This was so embarrassing.

A round of dizziness hit and I swayed.

He grabbed me tight. "Noona!"

I groaned. Did that really just happen? Did I really just vomit on him?

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. It seemed as though this sobered him up. His bad-boy vibe was gone and was replaced with his usual bunny-like self.

"You know, I liked u the first day I met u...." I slurred and the world went dark.