Chapter 1 IU

"Noona!" Jungkook yelled with excitement as he raised his right arm up to wave hello. He beamed at me with an angel-like smile. He rushed towards me, it was as if time stood still. I gulped. His dark brown hair gleamed in the sunlight. Ba-dump...Ba-dump...It felt as if my heart was a wild animal in a cage, desperately trying to break free. Why was my heart beating so fast?!?

"Hi," I said awkwardly as I wriggled my fingers with my hand up in a slight raise.

Jungkook and I stared at each other. Jungkook was wearing a black suit and I was wearing a pink dress so light it was almost white. I had on a small jeweled tiara with a fancy high bun. We were so close that I could see his cute little mole underneath his bottom lip. We looked awkwardly at each other. He cleared his throat and he blushed pink.

"I

"I ...umm..." He stuttered. His adorableness made me less nervous. He was like a younger brother. He was so cute and innocent. He reminded me of a bunny.

"Shall we get going?" I asked with confidence.

"Yes." He said shyly. I linked arms with him and we set off. Today was Taehyung's birthday and we were going to his party together.

"Jungkook! IU!" a familiar voice shouted. We both turned around at the same time. It was our driver.

  ***1 HOUR LATER AT TAEHYUNG'S LUXURY APARTMENT***

The driver stopped at the huge metal gate. Jungkook opened the door for me. I stepped outside from the black car and we stood outside Taehung's apartment. It was so huge that it took us 10 minutes to walk from the gate to the front door.

The butler was a slim man in his 40's. He was bald and kind looking. The butler bowed at us as we stepped inside. I internally groaned when we did because it was a total mess. Jin was having a make-out session with a mirror and Jungkook's group members were hooting and hollering, drunk. They playing spin the bottle with my best friend Yoo In Na and Blackpink members.

V saw us and got up. "Come in, come in, my guests." as he bowed. I laughed at how extra he was being. "Join us for the game."

It was Jhope's turn. He spun it hard and it landed on a half-awake Suga.

Jhope let out hysterical laughter as he banged his hand on the floor. "Give me a kiss!" J-hope said as he made kissing motions.

Suga gave a murderous glare. "Fuck this shit. Suga said. "I'm out!" He left the circle that we formed.

Everyone had a few drinks and it had been around 15 min since we played and it was finally my turn.

It felt as if something was stuck in my throat as I spun the bottle. I stared at the green bottle, I knew this will decide my fate. I held my breath as it came to a screeching stop towards... no...no way...it landed on Jeon Jung Kook.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" everyone chanted. Were they crazy?!? I looked up and thought no way in hell was I kissing Jungkook but my mind fogged up as I looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked. He seemed so different from before. There was this weird aura emitting from him. He looked like a sexy demon lord. He did not look like a cute little bunny anymore, he looked...dangerous. He was looking at me like I was prey. What was this sudden change? Was it because of the alcohol?

He pulled me into his lap. I looked up at him in shock. Was he always this big? Warmth enveloped me like a pillow. He leaned over and kissed me. It felt as if I struck by lightning. My lips parted and he inserted his tongue. After was seemed like an eternity, we pulled away. I panted, breathless. Good lord, who was this sexy beast in front of me? And why does he has to be so damn sexy?