------------------------

You hear the door unlatching and you sit up.

Unknown: I don't understand why you can't just put him in another room.

Deimos: We don't have another room like this.

Unknown: So, make one!

You hear a loud smack.

Deimos: Watch it.

The door opens and the young girl that was there when you were captured walks in.

Heracles: I brought you the stuff.

He sets a tray of food on the bed you're in and leaves. You can hear him bolting it shut again.

You don't know how to eat it. The only holes in the mask are by your nostrils so you can breathe. You pick up some of the food on your tray and inspect it. You don't know what it is.

Unknown: It's disgusting.

You look over at her, but only for a second before looking back at the food and pushing it under your mask and into your mouth. It was a hard process, but it worked.

Unknown: We didn't have the greatest first meeting.

You just continue to eat your food.

Unknown: I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry for your friend.

You: He wasn't my friend, but he didn't deserve to be eaten alive.

Unknown: You know why we're going to be sharing room?

You don't reply.

Unknown: I'm just like you. I understand what you're going through right now. They captured me and did the same thing. I hate them all.

You: Yeah, right.

Unknown: It's true.

You: I don't believe you.

Unknown: Well, I'm B- Athena...

You: B- Athena?

Athena: Just Athena.

You didn't finish your food and only drank a little bit of the water, but you were sick of talking to Athena. So, you set the tray on the ground.

You: I'm going to sleep.

Athena: Are you going to finish that?

You: No.

Athena: Cool.

She picks it up and begins eating it.

------------------------

Two months later...

You fall to the ground after Athena drop kicked you. You get up breathing heavily and hunching over.

Athena: You said Heracles was teaching you a lot.

Heracles: I have!

You: I just don't want to hurt you.

Athena: That's not the right attitude.

A shock is sent through your mask as Heracles presses a button.

Heracles: The God of war is merciless! You cannot worry about your opponent's wellbeing!

You: You want me to kill her?

Heracles: I want you to pretend like you are trying!

You run forward at her again and raise your right fist, but it is a feint. She moves to counter it and you bring your left leg up and into her side. She stumbles to the side after the blow and grunts. You can't give her time to think so you go to hit her again, but a shock is sent through your mask and you stop.