5 years later❤

Bonus chapter

|The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.|

Nina's pov:

It's been 5 years since the twins were born and a lot happened. The craziest thing that happened was that all our friends got married and have their own kids.

Landon and Amy got married and have 2 boys; Bryan who was 5 years old and Cade who was 4 years old. The next couple that got married was, Blake and Eva. They have one boy, Trey who was also 5 years old and a girl, Lydia who was 4 years old. Unfortunately, Colton and Melanie didn't work out. However, Colton met Casey, who was now his wife and they both have twins, Garett and Prescott. They were both 4 years old.

We were lucky that our kids were almost the same age and they were best friends just like how we were. They always play together, the boys were always protective of the girls.

We all got busy with works and with the kids. Today was Adrian's 23 birthday and we invited everyone over. Unfortunately, my mom and Adrian's dad couldn't make it due to work.

I feel a small hand on my cheek and I looked down to see Paigne, my 3 years old daughter smiling at me. She was done drinking her milk and as I was caught in my thoughts, I didn't notice it till now.

"You are so full huh?" I asked as I took the feeding bottle away. I made her stand on my laps and started to pamper her with kisses, as she likes it.

"Me too." Elijah pouted looking at me and Paigne. He was laying beside me, watching Captain Marvel.

"You want mommy to kiss you?" I asked and he nodded eagerly.

I chuckled and pulled him closer to me. I kissed his cheeks and his nose, making him giggled.

"Oh my goodness, what's up with all these kisses," Adrian said walking in the room. Savannah was in his arms and she frowned when she noticed her brother on my laps.

"Mommy." Her lips started to tremble as if she was about to cry.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and she jumped out of Adrian's grip and run to me.

"Me too." She murmured and I chuckled. Adrian smiled, shaking his head. He picked Paigne from my laps and Savannah immediately settled herself in my laps. I showered her with kisses and she had a big smile on her face.

"Now, we need to get ready. Your aunts and uncles will be here soon." I said and they nodded.

We walked to their room and went near their closet.

I pick a nice outfit for them and helped them to get ready

I pick a nice outfit for them and helped them to get ready. I could hear Paigne's loud giggles as Adrian was playing with her in the living room.

 I could hear Paigne's loud giggles as Adrian was playing with her in the living room