Chapter 23: {Pain}

|Let it hurt, let it heal, let it go.|

Adrian's pov:

"No, the cut isn't too deep. I'll manage." I lied. I did felt the knife going deep in my flesh but I was not going to see a doctor for that. They would ask too many questions and they might get the police involved in it.

"Still someone needs to look at it. It might be infected." Colton insisted.

"I can look at it," Nina suggested.

"Are you sure?" Landon asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It's not the first time I'm doing something like that." She shrugged.

"With who did you do that?" Colton asked curiously.

"Me, one day I got a cut in my stomach and she did pretty good. It healed in a few days." Amy said.

"Fine, let's go home," Colton said.

"No." I said and they looked at me, "Colton, you and Landon stay here and try to hack the security camera in this parking lot. If the security guy saw us fighting, he will surely contact the police. We can't get involved in any police cases."

"Got it, I'll do it but I need someone to stay outside and looked around while Landon and I worked on the cameras," Colton said.

"I'll do it." Amy volunteered.

"Good, and Blake get ride of all them," I said and he looked around at the bodies on the ground.

"There's a lot." He said.

"I'll help you," Eva said.

"Ok, it's all solved now. Nina takes Amy's car and brings Adrian home." Colton said and she nodded. She helped me to stand up and we walked to Amy's car.

"We should have to take Blake's car. I might get blood everywhere in her car." I said as she started to drive from the mall.

"I'll help her clean up later. For now, we need to get your arm fixed." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are talking like I break my arm," I said and she raised one eyebrow.

"Your arm is still bleeding and your shirt is soaked with your blood! I know you lied when you told them it was a light cut. I'm sure the knife went deep in your flesh." She stated and I looked at her.

How can she know that? I watched her as she drove. I noticed some blood near her lips. I reached out to wipe it with mah thumb and she glanced at me before looking back at the road.

"How did that happen?" I asked.

"One of them punch me while I was looking at the guy who stabbed you." She admitted.

The rest of the ride was silent. When we reached my house, I walked inside and went into the kitchen. I usually keep my first aid kit in the drawers. I took it out and put it on the counter.

Nina's pov:

I watched as Adrian walked around in his kitchen and take out the first aid box.

"Where are you going to start?" He asked looking at me.

"I need to clean the blood so that I can see the cut," I said and he nodded.

"Will the sink be enough?" He asked and I nodded. It was a double sink and it was more than enough.

 It was a double sink and it was more than enough

"Just give me some towel," I said and he nodded. I put my bag on the counter and walked to the sink. Soon, Adrian walked beside me. I grabbed the towels and put them near the sink.

"Give me your arms," I said and he moved to his side. He put his right hand in the sink and I started to unwrap the cloth. I put the bloody cloth in one of the sinks and grabbed on a towel. I put it under the water and made it wet. I then started to clean his arm. I didn't touch the cut since I knew it will hurt. I made sure to clean around it before going to the cut. It stopped bleeding but it was deep.

"You will need some stitches," I said as I turned to look at him.

"Do you know how to do it?" He asked and I nodded, "then do it."

"Adrian, I'm not a professional. I might hurt you more." I said and he sighed.

"Just do it. I trust you." He said with a light smile.

"What if i-"

"No, you won't. Just do it." He said and I sighed. He wrapped his other arm around my hips and pulled me closer to him. He leaned and pecked my cheeks.

"Just do it." He said and I nodded. I took the first aid kit and took out the needle. I walked to his refrigerator and took some ices. I put them around his wound to make the area numb. I was really trying to make it less painful for him.

"Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded.

"Do it baby."

I took the needle and stitched the cut. He didn't hiss or groan in pain as I did the stitch. I glanced at him and he was just staring at my hands. I finished and wrapped a bandage around it. I washed my hand and throw away the cotton I used.

I looked at him and he was staring at his arm.

"How do you that?" I asked and he turned toward me.

"Do what?" He asked confused.

"Hide your pain. You don't have to do it all the time." I said.

"I can't help it. I'm used to it." He said firmly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked approaching him.

"I would like to but it's not the right moment." He said and I sighed.

"Well, your cut will heal in a few weeks and you should drink some painkillers before going to sleep," I said and he nodded.

"Come here." He said putting his left hand in front of him. I put my hand on him and he pulled me on him. My arms wrapped around his shoulder while his arm was around my waist.

"Thank you." He murmured before crashing his lips on mine. I kissed him with the same intensity without hurting him.

We heard the door open and we immediately pulled away.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah