Chapter 58: {Epilogue}

|Today is a new beginning.|

Nina's pov:

The next day, after the doctor came to check both babies, we were given permission to leave. Both of them were growing healthily.

I changed in the bathroom and tied my hair in a ponytail.

My down area was still a bit sore and I had to walk rather slowly

My down area was still a bit sore and I had to walk rather slowly. I packed all the clothes and other mess I made while changing the twin. Adrian went to sign some paper so that we can leave soon.

Both babies opened their eyes looking around. I managed to clean the mess and they didn't cry at all. I put both of them on the hospital bed while I looked after them. I kissed their cheeks, their nose, talk to them giving them all my attention.

Mom did come yesterday when her work finished. She was really happy and even cried when I told her the names of the babies. She bought me food and some gifts which were mainly diapers, new twin onesies, and some baby socks.

"We can leave," Adrian said walking inside the room.

"Ok, I already packed everything," I said and he nodded.

"So, I'll take the bag and I'll take Savannah." He said and I nodded. I handed Savannah to him and gave him the bag. I grabbed Elijah in my arms and we both walked downstairs.

----

Both twins were sleeping peacefully in my arms. Adrian did tell me to put them in the car seats but I refused. They were too little to be in a car seat. So now, I was sitting in the back while both twins were in my arms.

When we reached, Adrian took Savannah and the bag with him. We walked inside our home and went directly to the nursery room.

 We walked inside our home and went directly to the nursery room

I laid them in their crib and they didn't wake up at all. I turned the baby monitor on and grabbed one in my hand. I walked downstairs and cleaned the stuff that was in my hospital bag and walked back upstairs to keep the gift that mom gave me.

Adrian was in the kitchen cooking for us. I wanted to help him but he told me to rest. After I checked on more time at the babies, I walked to our room and went to sleep.

-----

I woke up when I heard crying through the baby monitor. I walked into the nursery and grabbed Elijah. I sat on the couch in the room and feed him. He spits a little milk on his clothes, so when he was done eating, I went to change him. I also changed his diaper since it was full.

When I put him in his crib, his sister started to cry. I went to her and grabbed her in my arms. Like I did to Elijah, I went to the couch, sat down and feed her.

After a few minutes, Adrian walked in and smiled.

"Lunch is ready." He said and I nodded. I changed Savannah once she was done eating and put her in her crib.

I walked downstairs into our dining room. I could smell the food that Adrian cook and I knew what it was. He bought me a plate and I smiled. I was right. It was a chicken parmesan pasta.

He did make me those before and every time I eat it, it's really yummy

"Let's dig in." He said and I nodded.

We both ate our lunch and once we finished, we cleaned up. Adrian had to go to work so after lunch, he left. I stayed home and look after the babies. They were little angels all day.

The doorbell ring and I went near the door. I thought that it might be Adrian but it wasn't. Instead, it was Colton and mom.

I hugged both of them and let them in.

"Where are the twins?" Colton asked looking around.

"They are both in their nursery room," I said and he nodded.

"Did you eat?" Mom asked and I nodded.

"Adrian cooked me some chicken pasta.' I said and Colton gasped.

"Adrian knows how to cook?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, he is a really good chef," I said and he frowned.

"Seriously? Whenever the guys and I ask him to cook anything, he would deny saying he doesn't know how to cook." He said and both mom and I chuckled.

"Too bad for you. You miss really good meals." I smirked.

"Oh fuck off." He rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, I heard crying and I knew it was feeding time. We all made our way upstairs and walked into the nursery room. It was the first time mom and Colton was looking at the nursery.

I pick Elijah up while mom took Savannah. She rubbed her back to stop her crying while I breastfeed Elijah.

"You did a great job with the nursery," Colton said and I chuckled.

"I didn't overload it since they are small and they barely understand what's around them," I said.

Once I finished with Elijah, Colton sat down to hold him, while I feed Savannah.

"Well dear, I'm going to make dinner for us." Mom suggested.

"You're staying for the night?" I asked hoping they would stay.

"No, we will leave after dinner." She said and I nodded.

She walked downstairs leaving me and Colton with the twin.

"You know you're the first one in all our cousins that gave birth. They are the new generation." Colton said.

"Yeah, I didn't really think about that. And now that you are saying that, I'm the first one who got married too." I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah, and these two are going to be big cousins when their other cousins will be born." He said and I nodded.

"Everything changed. Who would have thought that I was going to be a mom right when I left school. I mean, I didn't even plan anything when the year started." I said and he laughed lightly.

"You're happy, that's all that matters."

A/N

That's it guys... The end of this book. I really hope you had a great time reading. I might do bonus chapters.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah