Chapter 30: {Club fight}

|You can't control everything. Sometimes you just need to relax and have faith that things will work out.|

Nina's pov:

The girls and I were now in my living room. We all freshened up and were waiting for 5:30 pm. We told the guys that we will meet them directly at the club so that they don't have to come here.

 We told the guys that we will meet them directly at the club so that they don't have to come here

(1-Nina's outfit⬆️)
(2-Amy's outfit⬆️)
(3-Eva's outfit⬆️)

"I received a text from Landon and they are already at the club," Amy said while texting him.

"Well tell them we are leaving now," I said and she nodded. We grabbed our bag and made our way out near our car.

----

When we reached, we were surprised to see so many people in the club. The bet was must be really good. We find the guy near the wall and we walked toward them.

"Who are you fighting?" I asked Colton.

"I don't know. There was a bet where I will have to fight a mysterious fighter and I bet for it. So my opponent is unknown." He said and I frowned.

"The whole place is more crowded than usual. Don't you think you should at least know who you are going to fight?" I asked concerned. His opponent might be really good since all these people came.

"I told him, but he never listens," Landon stated.

"Fine, I'll go and try to find who I am going to fight." Colton sighed. He walked to the manager and started to talk to him. I felt a hand wrapped around my hips and I turned to see Adrian. He was casually standing behind me, his hand on my hips.

Colton walked back to us and he shrugged.

"They didn't tell me who it was so I will have to wait to find out." He said and I nodded.

"When are you up?" Eva asked.

"In 5 minutes." He said.

The five minutes went by really quickly.  Colton walked up in the ring shirtless and the crowd was really loud, cheering for him. I was curious to see who his opponent was since so many people came to watch this fight.

"THE FIGHT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! BLACK SPIDER AND NOW WELCOME DEAD VAMPS." The guy announced in the mic. Colton was black spider but who were dead vamps? We looked as a hooded guy walked up. The crowd cheer loudly. He drops his cap and we gasped.

What the fuck...

It was Ian. He removed the hoodie throwing it in the crowd before glaring at Colton.

"This isn't going to end up good," Adrian said behind me.

"I can see the outline of his jean. He has a fucking knife on him." Blake added.

"Colton noticed it," Amy said. Colton was looking at Ian pocket. Ian just smirked and went to shake his hand. Colton shook it and the bell rang.

They both circle each other and Colton punched him first. Ian didn't even move and took it in his face. He stumbled back and turned back to Colton. He tried to punch him but Colton put his hand forward as a shield.  Colton kicks him in his leg before punching him on the face again. Colton wasn't going easy and he didn't let Ian recover as he punches him again and again. Ian fell on the ground and his knife fell off his pocket. Colton took this opportunity to grab the knife and throw it away.

Another bell went on and this time the mic guy walked in the ring.

"WE HAVE ANOTHER FIGHTER WHO WANTS A MATCH WORTH $400 BET." The mic guy said and Andrew walked up.

What the fuck was happening?

"HE HAS ALREADY CHOOSE HIS OPPONENT, CALL HIM UP." The mic guy said giving Andrew the mic.

"SURE.." Andrew smirked, "ADRIAN WALK-UP WILL YOU."

"That fucker." Adrian murmured before walking toward the ring. He climbs up and walked near Andrew, his face blank.

"SO GUYS YOU WILL HAVE ONLY 10 MINUTES TO PUT YOUR MONEY ON ONE OF THESE GUYS AND THE FIGHT WILL START IN 10 MINUTES." The mic guy announced. Andrew reached out and grabbed the guy's mic.

"ACTUALLY GUYS, PLEASE PUT ALL YOUR MONEY ON HIM, IF I WIN I JUST WANT ONE THING AS REWARD..." He smirked and looked through the crowd. When his eyes landed on me, it remained fixed. Adrian followed his sight and I noticed his hand clenched in a tight fist.

"I WANT YOUR GIRL ADRIAN." He said turning to Adrian, "I'm SURE YOU'RE CONFIDENT MUCH TO BET HER. I MEAN, YOU'RE NOT THAT COWARD."

If Adrian doesn't beat him up, I'm sure as hell I will do it. He was just provoking Adrian to fight with him. Adrian looked one more time at me before he put his hand forward to Andrew to shake it. Andrew smirked and shook his hand.

"THE FIGHT WILL START IN 10 MINUTES." The mic guy said again. All the crowd walked at the back while we stayed in our place. Colton and Adrian walked down while Andrew went to Ian, his fucking smirk still on his face.

"What just happened?" Landon asked as soon as Colton and Adrian came to us.

"Why didn't refuse?" Blake asked Adrian.

"I couldn't." Adrian sighed, "Ian had his phone in his hand. If I refused, he would have pressed one button and he would have shot her."

"What?" I asked confused.

"I noticed it too. He has some men put behind you all. He wants us to fight, and he put Andrew in it to fight Adrian. But what girl was he talking about? I couldn't see anyone from where I was." Colton asked confused.

Adrian looked at me and without saying anything, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. He made his way to the back of the club, where it was more silent.

"I'm sorry." He said and I frowned, "I'm really sorry. I couldn't do anything. If he had press the button, one of you would have been shot and I'm sorry that I bet you. I know you-"

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love you
;)
LovelyShifah