Chapter 54: {Gender reveal}

|You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting.|

8 months later:

Nina's pov:

This morning, the girls and I were at the mall. Adrian and I were going to spend the weekend with our friends in his old house.

We were all graduated, besides Adrian. He went back to his work after our babies' second sonography. I stayed with mom and went to school to complete my studies. The guys looked after me like Adrian told them and it was really annoying sometimes.

This month, it was really hard for me. I missed Adrian a lot. I don't know if it's because of my hormones or that the babies were missing him too. We would do video calls every day and sometimes, I would fell asleep while talking with him.

During our graduation, Adrian surprised me. He came without telling me and when I was going to take my diploma, he screamed loudly through the crowd and I was really happy to see him. I didn't care about my diploma and ran in his arms. The whole school, the teachers and even the principal knew I was married to him and that I was pregnant.

Now I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I was getting tired really quick. I did ask the doctor about it and she said that it was because of the twin and that I shouldn't be worrying. My due date was in four weeks but Charlotte said that I can go in labor before the actual date.

"Hey, so the girls and I organized the baby shower and it's for tomorrow since you both are leaving on Monday," Amy explained.

Yeah, we didn't do the baby shower yet since Adrian was really busy with work. We still had to do the nursery for the twins and this was enough to make me stress. Nothing prepared yet to welcome the twins.

"Yeah, that would be great. I need to do the nursery soon. The babies might come before my due date." I said.

"We already did all the preparation so don't worry and don't stress," Eva said and I sighed.

"Easy said than done."

------

The next day everyone was really excited about the big reveal. They asked Adrian and I to stay in our room and to get ready. Blake will come to pick us when everything would be set up.

Adrian bought me this dress the other day at the mall and he told me to wear it today

Adrian bought me this dress the other day at the mall and he told me to wear it today. It looked really cute.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on our door.

"Come in," Adrian said.

The door opened and Blake peaked in, "you can come now."

"Finally," Adrian said and reached out to hold my hands. We walked downstairs and Blake guided us to the living room.