"use your words, little one."

"yes daddy."

"good boy, i have the prettiest baby ever."

felix blushed and giggled.

"you are so cute when you laugh, i have the most beautiful and precious baby in the whole world, you're so so special to me, i couldn't have any better, what did i do to get so lucky with such a perfect, gorgeous prince, i will always protect you kitten, do you know why?"

"why?"

"because you're my boy, and i love you so so much."

"i love you too daddy."

changbin rocked felix, brushing his hair off his forehead.

"good boy, now let me cuddle you to sleep and tell you how much you mean to me."

felix felt butterflies in his stomach as changbin lifted him into bed, climbing in next to him, changbin propped himself up on one elbow, looking down on felix who cuddled into his chest, changbin ran his fingers over felix's face softly, watching him smile up at him.

"close your eyes prince."

felix closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt changbin caress his cheek, moving up to his hair, running his fingers through it over and over again, felix sighed softly, nuzzling into changbin, feeling himself fall asleep, his eyes getting heavy and his breaths getting deeper.

"thats it, my precious boy, go to sleep and i will be here when you wake up."

felix smiled as he fell asleep completely.

changbin glanced up to see jisung wiping his eyes.

"that was so cute, nobody has ever treated him like that."

"how can i not, hes so perfect and bbeautiful, i cant bring myself to think otherwise."

"i wish you got here earlier." jisung sighed.

"what do you mean?"

"has felix told you about his ex?"

"no, what about an ex?"

"he had an ex boyfriend, he was really abusive to him, all because felix didnt want to have sex with him, he never forced him, but he hit him all the time, and would bring prostitutes, female ones back and make felix watch whilst he fucked them, saying how it should be felix under him, not them, even though felix refused to sleep with him, he still called felix a slut and a whore, he has a kink for it now, he said when it comes from you its hot, but jae knew about his ex, because his ex was one of jae's friends, well, felix's ex was involved with gangs, and got into trouble with a drug dealer, he was beaten by them, he then came home and beat felix, he broke up with him after he was done, felix was heartbroken, even though his boyfriend was vile to him, he loved him, well, he thought did, until he met you."

changbin wanted to beat the living shit out of this man. he cradled the boy closer, looking at his relaxed face, wondering how someone could bring themselves to be so heartless and cruel, he vowed to never hurt, or mistreat felix, he would always protect him no matter what it took or who he lost, felix was his baby, and there would be nobody, and nothing that would change that.

"what is his name?"

"his name is choi haneul, he knew about felix being a little too."

"tell me he was good to his little side." changbin gritted his teeth, hurting felix was one thing, but hurting changbin's little was a whole other story.

"opposite, he would only really hit him when he slipped, he would call him annoying, pathetic or disgusting, he never let felix have stuffies or colouring books, he never let felix use his higher voice, or come and see us when he was in littlespace, he would make him stay home, and force him out of it, he made felix wear skimpy clothing, and even wrote 'slut' on his thigh once."

"how can someone be so vile? my little is so perfect and sweet, how could someone physically bring themselves to hurt him? he deserves the world, yet all this bastard gave him was abuse." changbin thought about felix sat on the floor, being little and sobbing, dressed in revealing clothes with bruises on his body, and degrading names on his thighs, the thighs that changbin loved.

he felt felix stir and his face scrunch up, he opened his eyes, tears brimming.

"dada, he hurted me."

changbin pulled felix into him, holding him close as he cried.

"i know he did, but you never have to see him again, daddy will protect you, and nobody can hurt you, because youre my beautiful boy, and you didnt deserve to be treated that way, dont cry my prince, you dont need to cry, i've got you."

felix hiccuped breaths as he nuzzled changbin, trying to calm down.

"thats it, good boy, youre so good baby, daddy loves you so much."

"i don wan leave you."

changbin noticed he was speaking more childlike than normal, he read up on this, felix had regressed to a younger age than normal, he knew this was caused by hearing about haneul, and he promised himself to take care of his baby until he was okay again.

=====
A/N
Thank you all for 50k I love you all so muchhhh
❤️
also, the story will start to come together now.
who else hates haneul, cause I do, and I created him
😠