Chapter 3

a/n i'm really happy becasue when i bought the Danger Days album and it comes with this awesome extra thing with the NaNaNa video and behind the scenes, a bunch of pictures and the lyrics to the songs >.< I'm looking at Gerard's original sketches for the killjoy outfits because I couldn't find Jet Star's online so i went there and it's way better.

If you wanna know who is who with the girls it's me-Barcode Blaster. Angela-Broken Clorophorm. Gloria- Threat Revenge and Austere Agony-Sam my cousin in real life. i had to ask what austere means it means under control. If anyone knows where my name came from you get a dedication!

Party's P.O.V.

As we neared the old mall on the boder of Zones 5 and 6 I tried to wake up Ghoul. I didn't know if Dr. D had called the meeting yet because I had kept the radio off so not to wake Ghoul.

"Ghoul," I said shaking his leg a little. "Ghoul." He slowly woke.

"Hmm?" he mumbled, stretching and yawning. He's so short and small, it's funny.

"We're almost at the old mall and I don't think you'd want to be half asleep if you have to meet the killjoys," I smiled at him and glanced at him.

"Wait. Meet them all?"

"Well most of them. I'm not sure. When I talked to Dr. D he said he was going to call a meeting. We had a friend up in the northern area of Zone 4 who was infiltrated by someone from Blind. He just wants everyone to be aware and cautious." Frank looked a little worried. "Don't worry, it's usually a few days before he has the meeting so everyone can get there, I just know he'll be on his way, if not there already to prepare for everyone's arrival." I reassured. He nodded.

"Are they going to think I'm trying to infiltrate you guys?" he asked.

"Porbably not. The guy's name was Drac Killer and you could tell he was completly brainwashed. I met him once." I pulled off the main road and into the dessert, it was way faster than taking the road all the way around. Ghoul just nodded.

I pulled up and led Ghoul to the underground entrance that you needed a special code to get through. "Oh, just so you know Ghoul, the code is'truth'." He nodded and followed me inside. No one was waiting by the entrance so I walked a little further in before calling for my friends. "Hey Jet Star! Kobra Kid! I'm back!"

"Honey I'm home!" Jet joked walking closer.

Ghoul's P.O.V.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard a voice say as someone walked up to us.He had a big afro, black jeans, a white shirt and a blue leather jacket. He was also wearing leather gloves.

"Hey Jet. This is Fun Ghoul," Party introduded, "Ghoul, this is the 'fro man Jet Star." Jet stared at me for a minute before snapping out of whatever trance he seemed to be in.

"Hi Ghoul. We'll need to get you a gun. Once you meet Kid I'll hand you over to Dr. D for that." I nodded and another guy started walking towards us. This guy had blonde hair with brown sides, black jeans with boots, a yellow shirt and a red leather jacket.

Poison started walking to the other guy and Star and I followed. "Kid this is Fun Ghoul, Ghoul this is my brother Korba Kid." Kobra Kid just stared at me like he's seen a ghost. Suddenly I heard a weird sound and a man on an electric chair turned a corner and came towards us. He was wearing a leather jacket, aviator sunglasses and a bandana.

"Good, you're here Party. We'll have the meeting in two days so Static can get here. She's the one who's going to be talking about the imposters from the Scarecrow unit."

"Hey, Dr. D. This is Fun Ghoul, Ghoul this is Dr. Death Defying. Can you get him a raygun?" Party turned back to Dr. D now.

"Come with me," he said turning and going the other way. I followed and he led me into the depths of the mall. He handed me a green gun with a white zig-zag on the bottom. "There's your gun. I'll have Party, Kid and Jet train you tomorrrow but for now it's dark."

Kid's P.O.V.

I was still in shock. It was Frank. Fun Ghoul now I guess, but he was that when we were kids too.

"Gerard." I said when he and Dr. D were out of earshot.

"Shh." he said. "No names." I mumbled a "sorry"

"What is he doing here Party?" Jet asked.

"I found him in the desert. He was about to slit his throat in Zone 1."

"What were you doing in Zone 1?" I snapped.

"Driving. I was having a bad day and thought maybe killing some dracs would clear my head. It was stupid but if I hadn't of been there he would've been dead anyway," he snapped.

"He doesn't remember us though, does he?" Jet asked.

Party sighed and cast his eyes down. "No."

"Of course he doesn't. Did you expect him to? He's lived in the city for ten years! And he's pretty far up on the food chain. He's probably the closest person to Korse that actually has to take the drugs!" I yelled.

"Shut up Kid. We have our friend back. He could remember. You never know," Jet snapped back.

"He was practically Korse's son! Considering Korse never had any and it was his only nefew! Did you people not think! Sure he's on our side but what about us? Can you live everyday fighting with him knowing he won't remember us and we're probably putting our lives on the line every minute because he'll be missing?"

"We put our lives on the line everyday just by going against The Company! So what if he doesn't remember! He was like a brother and we have him back. That's all that counts." At that moment Ghoul walked aroud the corner. I'm going to tell him. It'll be an accident but I won't last with him living here.

Ghoul's P.O.V.

"I'll show you around, Ghou. We'll probably stay here for a while," Party told me. I nodded and followed him.

He led me around and we came across three girls party introduced them as Barcode Blaster, Broken Clorophorm and Threat Revenge.

"When we find wherever Agony went you can meet her," Barcode told me. Barcode had long electric blue hair, blue jeans, combat boots and a deep purple leather jacket. I could also see that the gun in her holster was blue like Jet Star's. Broken had long black hair with white highlights, a white mascarade mask with black lining, knee high boots (a/n like the knee high converse boots), and black shorts with a long white shirt. Last was Revenge who had long black hair with aqua high lights and side bangs, a black shirt that showed a little bit of her stomach, a black and red plaid skirt with skull and crossbone leggings. She too had combats and a blue ray gun. All three girls had a little circle with the BL/ind symbol and a slash over it somewhere.

"What do you guys do here all the time?" I asked. There didn't seem to be much to do.

"Most of the time we practice, but occasionaly we just hang out," Broken informed.

"We have to train you, don't we?" Revenge asked.

"Can't Party and them do it?" Broken wined.

"We can teach him what we know then he'll travel with Party and the others and they'll show him what they know," Barcode shared her words of wisdom. Broken sighed.

"We're going to train him tomorrow." Party stated simply and Broken immediatly cheered up.