chapter 6

a/n this was written from my phone. this phone is different then my usual one and its kinda weird so sorry for errors

Chapter 6

Ghoul's P. O. V.

I woke up to see the face of Blind staring back at me. Literallt. I dont remember the woman's name but she always does the Better Living announcements and such.  

"You've finnally awoken," she smiled evilly. "What is your name?"  

"Fun Ghoulr." 

"Not your fake name, you idiot. What is your real name?" 

"Why should i tell you?" I snapped. 

"Very well. We'll get back to that. Where's Frank?" 

"What?" I responded, suprised. 

"Frank. The fool of a nephew of Korses's that got himself kidnapped by you hooligans."  

"We never kidnapped anyone!" 

"Of corse you did!" 

"Do you have proof?" 

"No, but-" i cut her off. 

"Exactly. Tell me, when was he kidnapped." 

"Three weeks ago," she growled, glaring. 

"Three weeks ago we had a meeting with the rebels to talk about how a few survivors had been found and would be trained. I dont know where Frank is but he isnt in any killjoy's possession." 

"Is that going to be your answer when i give you this truth syrum?" She questioned, holding a vial. 

"Yes." She jabbed the needle into my arm and pushed the plunger. 

"Now. Where is frank?" 

"In Battery City," i replied. 

"I thought you didnt kidnap him?" She asked smugly. 

"We didnt. He ran away to the zones and Party found him." 

"Why is he in Battery City?" 

"Better Living captured him." She slapped me. 

"You're a liar and a cheat." 

"I am not! You gave me truth syrum! How can i cheat that?" 

"Its been done. So Fun Ghoul, was it? What is your relationship to Party Poison and the "Fabulous Killjoys"?" She asked using finger quotes. 

"I travel with them now. They consider me the fourth Fabulous Killjoy." 

"Oh, really? This should be interesting then." She snapped her finger and another worker walked up. He was wearing a lab coat and had the face of an Exterminator and hair of a Drac. "These are called Doctors. They assist during proceedures and hold any. . . Medication we might need."  

"Is that what you're going to turn me into?" I spat.  

"No, you'll be an Exterminator. I'll make sure you get to see yout friends again when we go back for them." 

I ran for her but the doctor caught me. "You monster!" I barked.  

"The monsters are you. Now, Doctor?" The doctor and an Exterminator dragged me into another room and strapped me to a bed. 

"No. No!" I yelled.  

The woman walked in and stared down at me struggling on the table. The doctor pulled out a syringe as she started talking. "Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way? No matter what, i will get your real name. I can torture you or not. So, what is your name?" 

I was silent for a minute, debating on telling her or not. Whats the point of not telling her? She'll get it anyway, whats the point of torturing myself. 

"My name is Fr-" i stopped. What about Party? He would be so upset. We've gotten really close since I joined them. He already lost his childhood friend, I can't do that to him too. "My name is Fred." 

"Fred." she smilled. "Perfect name. Fred what?" 

"Fred Smith," I said, starting to cry and act defeated. 

"Thank you," she said and put the needle in my arm, pushing the plunger. 

"I won't leave you, Party," I thought before the darkness engulfed me.