Chapter 7

** TWO WEEKS LATER **

Party's P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since Ghoul was kidnapped. I've been really down and quiet. I think Kid and Jet noticed.

Our rescuew mission for Ghoul wasn't sucsessful. There were twice as many Dracs as normal; we couldn't even get close.

"Exterminators!" Cyanide Suprise yelled. Her and Space Ghost had been with us for the last two weeks.

Jet, Kid, Ghost and I jumped up and ran to the window. There weren't a lot. We all ran outside and started shooting.

The last few were going down as another exterminator stumbled out of the car. It was fairly short and seemed to be having a tough time so none of us shot it.

All of them were laying dead on a ground withing a few minutes except one.

I lowered my gun as Kid aimed at it. "Wait," I said.

"What?" Kid snapped. "It's Better Living."

"It looks hurt," I mused.

"So? All the easier." Kid took aim again.

"He's right, Kid. Maybe there's something wrong with it," Jet added.

"It could be a killjoy that wasn't brainwashed correctly," said Space Ghost.

"Because that's happened," Kid barked. I slowly started appproaching the exterminator. I kneeled next to it and threw Jet its raygun. I grabbed the botom of the mask and pulled it off.

Fun Ghoul's P.O.V.

I was jolted into conciousness by the movement of a car. I looked around to see Exterminators. I felt my face and I, too, was wearing an Exterminator mask.

The car stopped and all the exterminators, except me, got out of the car and the shooting began.

I was about to get out of the car and see where I was when I got a pain in my stomach. It became unbarable and I colapsed on the ground outside the car, hoping no one would shoot me.

I saw Party, Jet, Kid and two other killjoys I couldn't name off the top of my head.

"P-party," I stuttered but no one heard me. I lay there in agony until I heard the fighting slowly cease.

I heart the others talking but I was in too much pain to undersand what they were saying.

Party slowly started walking towards me and tossed my gun to Jet Star.

He grabbed my mask and pulled it off. The group gasped.

"Ghoul!" Party exclaimed. He brought me into a big hug and started crying.

"P-party," I whimpered, "i-it hurts!" And once again, I lost conciousness.

Party's P.O.V.

"Ghoul!" I yelled. I started crying. Ghoul was back. He-he was brainwashed though. I brought him into my arms.

"P-party." I pulled back and looked at him. "It hurts!" he cried before he went limp.

"Ghoul? Ghoul!" I turned to the others. "Radio Dr. D. Cyanide, Ghost, get a bed for us to lay him on." Kid, Cyanide and Ghost scurried off to do what I said. I carried Ghoul bridal style and layed him on the cot Cyanide and Space (i'm gonna use that now becayuse Ghost and Ghoul can be confusing) had found.

"Dr. D and Blasta will be here soon," Kid informed. I nodded and Jet followed him out to the front room of the diner to wait for them.

Space and Cyanide went outside for practice and patrol while I stayed by Ghoul's side, holding his hand.