Chapter 2

a/n sorry if i put someone's real name instead of killjoy name. plz let me know if i do that. There is one part in this chapter where I did put their real names on purpose though. Also, the Killjoys in this chapter are jsut names i made up mostly and there will also be my character and my two friends who will probably get wit Ray and Mikes but if you want to be a character just message me >.<

edited 10/21/12 so if there's still stuff wrong plz tell me

Chapter 2

I looked down at what I was wearing. A plain white shirt and white pants. Same thing we are given to wear everyday. Then I glanced at his clothes. He was wearing faded blue jeans and boots with a black t-shirt and a blue leather jacket. He also had flaming red hair. I admit I was checking him out.

Yes that's another one of the reasons I hate living in Battery City. Homosexuals aren't aloud. The Company says you don't need love anyway and assigns you someone to have kids with so if I fell in love it wouldn't matter anyway. Party went back to the driver's seat and told me to get in. He immediatly sped away from the direction I had come from.

"I'll turn on the radio when we get a little farther away. It's really dangerous to be in Zone One," Party informed me.

"Then why were you out there?" I asked.

"I just needed to get away and I knew no one would come that close to the city without a reason."

"But isn't that really dangerous?" I pushed.

"Yeah, but. . . well I lost someone really important to me in the fires and I don't have much to live for. Besides if they catch me they'll be content without any other Killjoys for a while. Not to be concieted or anything."

"Why's that?"

"I'm the leader of the killjoys."

"I think I've seen you're face," I remembered. "They have exterminate posters with you and two other people all over the city." Party chuckled and we were silent for a few minutes. I thought about what he said, "wait, you remember what happened before the fires?"

He sighed, "yeah."

"You're lucky. All I can remember is growing up in Battery City. I don't remember anything before the age of ten when the fires came."

"I was never in the city. We have a one or two people who just left and a few that were rescued, but for the most part we never went to the city. I was fifteen when the fires came and my parents and I agreed we would never be part of something like that, so we ran."

He sighed, "I remember my best friend, Frank, and I used to say if something ever happened to the world we would go into the California dessert and be known by fake names," he said smiling sadly. He chuckled, "we were silly kids. Whenever we took a road trip through Califronia we would just stare out the window and make a map of all the buildings in the dessert so we could use them as shelters and hide outs." (a/n I actually did that once because i was extreamly bored. I found a radio tower too and was like O.O Dr. Death are you there!?)

"I'm sorry. Do you mind me asking what happened to him?" I whispered.

"His parents thought they would be safest in the city. I'm not sure if he still lives there or what ever happened to him. We had a rescue mission for him a few years back and I found his parents. They remembered me but I never did find him."

Party's P.O.V.

I sighed and told him the story. I would tell him anything he wanted to know if I thought it could help, no matter how sad it made me. I miss the old Frank, the one I grew up with. The one who planned to create a band with Mikey, Ray and me. The one who would call me Party Poison before the fires. The one I fell in love with, just before having him ripped away in those terrible fires.