Chapter 12

*This is gonna be terrible and I'm sorry I've been putting it off for so long but yeah enjoy i guess*

The pictures where everywhere.

Pictures of her.

With friends and family, holiday photos and ones from days out.

And candles of all sizes.

"Oh my god...who the hell put this here? Why would they do this? Has someone been stalking me?"

Kina bent down slowly to get a better look, some had words written on them:

MINE.

TOGETHER FOREVER.

ETERNAL.

She couldn't comprehend why anyone would want this. Why would they want her so bad.

"Is everything ok chaps?" Captain proclaimed coming closer to the creep scene.
"My lord what is this collied cautel?!"

"Oh dear that isn't very nice is it!" Pat chipped also joining the group staring at the hole.

"What is this racket I'm trying have a nap a lady must always have her beauty slee- oh..oh no"

"Robin are you finished with Kina we were kinda having a mome- oh hello Thomas fancy seeing you here" Julian sauntered in nonchalantly.

"Thou does not answer to a nonce" Thomas sneered.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!"

"A NONCE GOOD SIR!"

"You don't even know what that means do you?"

"Absolutely not my ears picked it up from the speaking box "

"You mean the radio"

"No the speaking box with the trapped voices"

"Yes it's called a rad-"

"GUYS CAN YOU STOP PLEASE!"

Kina sighed and layed on floor belly first staring at the hole. Her face plastered with a confused look, her legs moving in all directions.
She was thinking.

Some of the pictures of dad in it but he died when she was young so they never had many pictures of them together so whoever made this must have known them personally.

Her sister?

Maybe.

To be quite honest she hadn't got a clue at all, it was mind boggling.

"Kina.. umm are you okay?" Cap spoke quietly as he laid his hand upon her shoulder. Of course she wasn't, these last couple of months had been hell and heaven.

She had been killed,

Fallen in love,

Fallen out with her only relative left,

Found out more about her murder,

Everything had been light and dark from the start of her moving to this house, to be honest it had always been like that from as long as she could remember.

Things either went well for her or they didn't and if they didn't the consequences were always worse than imagined.

Her sister had always convinced her she was cursed or she was just bad luck. Of course when Kina young she was very gullible but now she wasn't sure if Luna was wrong.

I mean she now knew ghosts were real so who was to say curses weren't.

She stood up slowly not taking her eyes of the floor for a single second, her whole body seemed...lifeless. More than it was before.
Captain looked worried and placed his hand on her shoulder before asking whether she was alright.

"I'm fine Captain...Just...Just dandy good evening"

And with that...she vanished.

Heyyyy I swear I'm not dead I promise. Really sorry for updating for agesss. I legit didn't know what to do, I think I have an idea now but ye I know this ones short but i hope you enjoy. Xx -NW