Chapter 11

Kina had been seeing a difference Thomas' mood lately. He was off, ever since the captain and him had that argument it had upset him deeply. He would never intentionally hurt Kina it wasn't in his nature at all.
But seriously how did she die?

Kina walked slowly up to Julian and hunged her head in sadness, he noticed and stood up opening his arms. She accepted and hugged him tightly "what's wrong you seem sad" Kina started to cry into Julian's shirt.

"He d-doesn't love m-me anymore" Kina's voice wobbled and Julian hugged her tighter trying to comfort her. "I'm sure he does Kina it's just him and Cap had a argument"

Kina's head shot up her eyes glazed with tears "w-what?"

"Yeah apparently Captain thinks Thomas killed you"

"He wouldn't do that Thomas would  never hurt me"

"That's not what cap thinks" Julian's eyes saddend.
Kina needed to have a word with Cap. Now.

She stormed off angrily and shouted "CAP GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW!"

She waited a few minutes and the Captain appeared. He stared puzzled at Kina "what's wrong Kina?"

Kina crossed her arms furiously and glared at him " Oh I think you know"

"I really don't"
Kina rolled her eyes and gave out a hefty sigh "Thomas and you having a little talk about how I died" bollocks was the first thing that came to the mind of Cap. He started to get agitated and fidgety, he fiddled with his stick and tried to avoid eye contact with Kina.

"Explain." She stated impatiently.

The Captain looked down sadly and answered slowly and carefully "I was convinced that Thomas had killed you but I might have been wrong"

"Might?"

"Was I was wrong I'm sorry Kina I didn't mean to cause anything I just really care about you" Captain's eyes glazed with ghostly tears. Kina softened a bit and sniffled replying "your an idoit you know? But I don't know how I died and I don't care I just don't want the people I care about to fault out or be angry, upset or scared ok?"

Captain nodded.

Kina smiled slightly and hugged him.

"Kina?" A voice called out.

Robin appeared from behind, he looked distressed.

"Oh hello Robin how can I help you?"

He stared blankly as if the thing he wanted to say wasn't being allowed through his vocal chords. He started to shake evr so slightly, now Kina was worried, Robin was usually so cheerful and cheeky and always causing mischief somewhere but this wasn't Robin he was pale- paler than usual and he looked like a different caveman she could hardly recognize him.

"Come Kina come"
His voice was course as if he had been...crying?

She obeyed and followed Robin throughout Button Hall. All the way down to the front entrance AKA her death place. The memory was still raw in her mind, Robin stopped and pointed to one of the floorboards.

He initially intended her to shove her head through them but he didn't know she could move things move than Julian and without touching them.

She raised her hand and focused, it only took a few seconds and the floorboards came flying off.

And what she saw she couldn't comprehend....

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS!"

Hey yes ik this is really late I'm sorry I had a massive block but I think I have an idea now. Anyway I know it's short sorry but yeah enjoy.  Also plz check out my original Reality Broken and my dads army fanfic xx love you all - NW