Chapter 4

A week after Kina and Thomas' little 'talk' Thomas had been extremely distant and Kina was getting worried, she didn't mean to hurt him that badly.
"Hey, Cap?"

He turned and smiled before replying "Yes Kina are you ok?"

"Umm ye I'm fine it's just Thomas is he ok he's just been... distant"

"To be honest, I've been thinking the same thing he turns a corner every time you walk into a room and he's hardly as outgoing as he usually is"

"Oh god he must think he's done something wrong god dammit me and my big mouth"

"You want me to talk to him?" Cap smiled.

"No it's fine I caused this I should fix it but thanks seriously Cap your the best" she saluted him and giggled, he saluted back smiling happily.

She ran off looking everywhere for Thomas. He was nowhere to be seen, she ran outside and looked around. Then there he was sitting gracefully by the lake.

"THOMAS!"

His head turned and his eyes widened. "K-Kina?"
She smiled and sat down next to him.

"Hey stranger haven't you in a while"

"Pardon? Kina, you've never told me you had short-term memory"

She burst out laughing before replying " Tom it's a saying you've just been distant and I was getting worried I'd upset you or something"

"I just didn't want you to be annoyed by me and my wallowing you have better things to worry about than me"

"Ohhh Thomas I could never be annoyed by you your my mate, you all are and if you were upset you should have told me I feel bad now-'

He cut in.

"No no, dear don't feel bad Francis Button didn't but saying that you never killed anyone"

Kina laughed "You make me laugh so much sometimes you know Tom ?"

"I do?"

"Yeah if only you weren't dead... WAIT!", she screamed making Thomas jump out of his 'skin', she continued "WHAT IF I DIED THEN I COULD BE WITH YOU GUYS AND YOU AND-'

"No" he cut in sternly.

Kina tilted her head whilst giving a questioning look.

"W-why not?" She stuttered out.

"You have your whole live ahead of you we were just unlucky but you have the chance to live don't give it away for us it isn't worth it dear"

"But I wanna be with you and if I can't have that I don't wanna carry on my life we could date as well"

"No Kina don't seriously once your dead you can't go back"

Kina crossed her arms angrily "Well maybe I don't wanna go back"

"Kina stop this you have a future!"

She stood up angrily and retorted "YEAH I THOUGHT IT WAS WITH YOU BUT CLEARLY YOU DON'T CARE"

Thomas stood and shouted back "THAT'S NOT FAIR KINA I'M ONLY THINKING OF YOU! I'D GIVE ANYTHING TO BE ALIVE!"

"AND I GIVE ANYTHING TO BE WITH YOU AND THAT INCLUDES MY LIFE BESIDES YOU USED TO TELL ME TO KILL MYSELF TO BE WITH YOU-

"WELL NOW I DON'T!!" Thomas screamed at the top of his lungs. Tears pricked at his eyes and Kina's.

Silence.

Dead silence.

They just stared at each other's eyes.

"If loving you involves you being dead then I don't want to love you anymore" he finally broke the ice. Kina broke down crying and words blurting out in-between "but*sob* I *sob* Love * sob* You"

"As did I dear but I guess sometimes acquaintances are better"

He left.

Like everyone else did.

He left his love alone.

It broke them both deeply.

Heyyy guyysss this chapters bad I'm sorry I rushed it. IT WILL GET HAPPIER I PROMISE. But yeah love y'all- NW