Chapter 3

Kina woke up to an empty-ish house. Luna had left a week ago and hadn't come back due to her not being able to cope that her sister could see the dead. She ran. Away from her sister, away from the problem. Kina was left with them. To be honest, she had gotten along with them all well, they had become somewhat family and she felt as though her life was complete with them if anything she was thankful for the accident as she wouldn't give up seeing them for the world.

She woke up cursing "fucking bitch leaving me to do shit on my own", as she stumbled out of bed she was face to face with none other than Thomas who was staring belovingly into her eyes "Good morning love" Kina rolled her eyes replying "I'm not your love you're dead and I'm alive it would never happen" she deep down longed for it to happen as she had grown quite fond of Thomas over these past few weeks. She liked him the most though she would never tell due to him probably dying again if that was possible.

"Oh ok I'll just go" Thomas whispered evaporating into thin air and leaving Kina alone once more. 'huh weird?' she thought, Thomas never gave up that easily he usually responded with "Then kill yourself and become a ghost" or "I shall have your heart my dear even if I have to wait for eternity" something like that. That's when she knew something was up, she got dressed and walked down to the library where he was sitting gloomily sighing.

"She will never love a monstrosity like me she deserves to have a real man who won't walk through walls she doesn't need me"
Kina felt a twang of sadness in her heart 'Bless him' she thought. She quietly walked over and sat next to the poet making him jump. "Hey, Tom sorry if I was a bit harsh what's up bud?"
She was the only one who called him that she just thought it made him feel more modern and not a dead poet from the Regency era. To be honest she did it with most of them, captain= cap,
Robin=Rob,
And Humphrey= Huffy ( he would only allow her to use it)

"Nothing I'm fine Kina and it's ok " Thomas spoke.

"Dude I heard you there's no point in lying"

"Damn your eyes" he uttered under his breath.

"Hehe it's ok honestly and to be honest if it makes you feel any better if you were alive I would date you"

Thomas turned to her and gave a questionable look before responding "Date me?"

"Yeah you know when people go on dates and then if they like each other they become partners"

"Oh back in my day we used to give a kind gesture and then make love and court"

Kina's eyes widened and her cheeks redden she started to fumble on her words "U-um well hehe umm"
Thomas look at the embarrassed Kina and chuckled "Are you ok dear have I thrown you into a tizzy?"
"Yeah kinda" silence. Then,

"MISS KINAS THERE BE ANOTHER DEMON INS THE HOUSE COMES QUICK!" Mary yelled from across the house.

She stood stretching and a few bones cracked here and there. She went to set off but she turned and looked at Thomas. "Hey Thomas no hard feelings yeah?"

He looked putting on a front and smiled but inside he was heartbroken "Of course dear"
She waved and ran off to find the 'demon'.

There Thomas sat and returned to his window with a single tear running from his chocolate brown eyes down to his cheek.

"If only" he spoke.

Heyyyy guyysss. Ik I need to do more updating but I will I promise. So ye also sorry for making this chapter sad. IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE!! But ye enjoy- NW