Chapter 10

Kina woke up with a strong pair of arms around her, she slowly turned around trying not to wake him and kissed Thomas' nose his eyes fluttered open revealing those brown chocolate orbs. "Good morrow my dear" she giggled and snuggled into his jacket "good morrow indeed" He smiled and yawned stretching his arms wide and then picking Kina back up and placing her on his lap. She gasped and started to blush....

She was in a straddle position.
"What's wrong?" Thomas asked clueless to the situation. Kina avoided eye contact and started to stutter "I umm you've got umm have me in umm I position ngk wrong" Thomas put his finger over her mouth and spoke "shhh why are you flustered my dear please speak clearly" Kina took a deep breath and,

"You'vegotmeinastraddlepositionandthatisasexpositionandigotawkwardbecauseIhaveneverhadsexbeforeandyouprobablydontmeanthatbutyeah" she let a hearty breath and tried to get more oxygen. Thomas however sat there pink cheeked and also flustered, with an 'O' shaped mouth, she looked at him and whispered "please say something" and he did.

Thomas pulled Kina closer and whispered "you know Ghosts can still do it?" Kina got excitedly nervous and started to grab her neck awkwardly. Thomas got up and took Kina off his lap and stood up. He turned and spoke "you know you dont have to I understand completely that your new comer and I would hate to enforce it on you"

Kina nodded and smiled. Thomas left.

As Thomas sauntered down the corridor someone slammed him against the wall harshly. Captain, his eyes filled with anger and curiosity "IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!"

Thomas nervously " what are blabbering on about man?!"

The captain pushed him harder to the wall "KINA YOU KILLED HER ADMIT IT!!"

Thomas got angry at that statement and pulled the Cap off him. "How dare you excuse me of that I would nerver hurt her she is the love of my life!"

"I know when people are lying Thomas I've been in a war!"

" Oh well how informative I thank thee for that now please get out of my way"

"Just admit it you wanted her to be with you forever and you were too scared that she would leave you so you managed to move something or create a dilemma that could potentially kill her"

"DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MOGDILLY THIS SOUNDS HOW COULD I POSSIBLY KILL ONLY JULIIAN CAN MOVE THINGS!"

Captain grunted. Pushing Thomas once into the wall he arm pressed his arm against his neck "I know your lying and when I find out I'll make sure she'll never want to see you again"

Thomas scoffed and retorted angrily "just go and molicoddle a man for heaven's sake your good at that!"

The captain pushed hard against his neck again "say that again i dare you"
Thomas' eyes tightend and he smirked "or what you'll kill me?" The Captain raised a fist and...

"Men! What on earth are you two fools up too?" Fanny asked angrily. The captain released his grip on Thomas and replied "oh hello Fanny me and Thomas were just betting that if I punched him it wouldn't hurt and he bet it would"

Fanny rolled her eyes and pushed past the both of them whilst mumbling "I live with utter morons"

Heyyyyy guys sorry for not updating but ye here ya go. Ik tension between Thomas and Captain. Juicy. I was wondering should I add a lemon in this or no?? Love ya'll-NW