Chapter 9

Kina had been getting happier since Thomas professed his love for her, to be honest she had nearly forgotten about being dead full stop. However the others hadn't they wanted to find out how the hell Kina had managed to die, Pat still felt it was his fault even though Kina had told him so many times that it wasn't.

"Sup Mary how are you?" Kina asked happily whilst grabbing Mary's shoulder. Mary's head whipped around in fear and shouted "WITCH HOW BE YOU TOUCH MEES?!" Mary flayled her arms around.

"Mary! Mary calm down how many times have I told you I'm dead now I'm not a witch"
Mary stopped and stood in a daze "so yous is a dead liver?"
Kina nodded.
Mary smiled eventually after processing the nod.
She sauntered off nonchalantly.

Suddenly Kina felt arms wrap around her waist and pull her tight against a chest. Thomas she thought and she turned around to be faced to faced with non other than him, she kissed sweetly and he smiled.
"Fancy seeing you here" Kina giggled and Thomas replied once again confused "but I live here and you see me every day nearly?"
Kina rolled her eyes and spoke "figure of speech Thomas remember?"
This left Thomas with an 'O' shaped mouth and Kina laughed cuddling him.

"Aww look at them I'm glad both of them are finally happy they make a perfect couple don't they Cap?" The Captain mumbled under his breath enviously "Lucky for some eh" Pat heard. "Aww come on Cap don't be like that you should be happy for them and besides I thought you liked Kina?"

The Captain straightened his posture and let out a little cough before retorting seriously "I do Patrick Kina is a strong and caring soul however my opinions are more warped when in comes to Thomas"

Pat put his hand on Cap's shoulder and chuckled.
"Thomas is harmless. Dramatic yes but harmless he wouldn't hurt her and he genuinely cares for her"

The Captain sniff and answered moving his shoulder from Pat's grip harshly, "I know but still he isn't completely innocent and we still don't know how she died...I mean it could be him for all we know"
Pat shook his and went to walk through a nearby wall but before he did he turned and faced the Captain once more and proclaimed jokingly "I think your going into the realms of fantasy there Cap" ( If you get the reference I shall love you for eternity)

The funny thing was though maybe the Captain wasn't...

Hey sorry this is a short ik I haven't been updating a lot but ye I'm on holiday now but I'll still update I promise. Love ya'll- NW