Chapter 15: Pulling Out Their Tiny Teeth

I kept running ended up falling and rolling down a steep hill. I hit my head on a tree everything went black. 

"S....Sc....Scarlet..." I hear a female voice. Strangly close to Robins voice. "Come on.....Wake up lazy bones..." 

"R....Robin?" I groan

"Don't be mad at that dude for me....I knew it was my time...I hoped you got to live...." 

"Robin....."

"Get up and head back to him......" 

"R...." I fade back into the world. Tears dried on my face. Laying down on the ground. I hear some leaves crunching underneath something. My eye glances over to the left seeing a blury orange thing. My vision focusing seeing black stripes on the orange. Oh fuck no.... A tiger crept towards me low growling. Maybe if I don't move he'll think I'm dead... I slowled my breathing and stood completely still. It kept moving towards me curious of me. I feel its breath on my arm. I feel like I'm sweating bullets. Come on. Someone get here or fuck off tiger. The tiger kind of just lays down next to me. What the... I lift my head up and start to move my arm, it looked up at me but not attacked me. I sighed in relef. I slowly got up on my feet the tiger did as well. I slowly started to walk back up the hill the tiger followed. "N....Not going to attack me are you?" I spoke It cant fucking talk back you dummy. I kept going up the hill grabbing on to trees to keep my self up. I hear men yelling I stopped as well as the tiger. 

"RED!" I hear one of them yell "SCARLET!!!!" They kept yelling. 

I said nothing. I look at the tiger who was getting tence. I got down on all fours and slowly crept not wanting to be found. I made my way passed the men the orange beast still following me. Then a spit second. The tiger started to growl at me. I paniced and started to run as fast as i could back to Vaas's men. The tiger charged at me its sharp teeth sunk into my left arm I fall to the ground it started to pull and tear my flesh. I screamed in pain. His men got to me they started to open fire. During this the tiger was able to tare off my arm. I scream holding my arm. His men rushed to me helping me. One took off his shirt and pressed it against the exposed wound. I scream feeling the bone being pressed. Light head came over me I fall to the ground. Blacking out.