Madness and Bullets

The brisk smell of the sailty ocean waves and fresh air felt amazing. The sun raise kissing the skin leaving a warm feeling in the heart. The waves move fowared and back onto the beach leaving sea shells and starfish on the sandy shore. Then it hits, the smell of burning corpes of the pasangers of the cruseship that was fired at by RPG rockets. Screaming and crying filled the air along with gun shots going off. The white pure beach stained by crimson and burned bodies. The insane laugh of the leader of the attack drowning out the noice like a bomb going off right next to the ear leaving a ringing screech. The voice of the reaper to some to others the voice of their torturer. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is an opening to a little Fanfiction of Far Cry 3. Now if you havent played Far Cry, there might be some refreces that you may not get. Thats okay just watch some Youtube Gamer play through on it or play the game yourself. I'm not forcing your hand to do anything its just helpful so I dont get spammed with "WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!" Or something along the lines. 

Also there will be gore, use of drugs, use of alcohol, nudity, curcing, racle slurs, sexist slurs, sexual content etc. So read at your own risk. 

Enjoy~

-Plague out-