Chapter 10: Hope?

Due to the fact that this is the 10th chapter and I will be doing this all for the other 10th chapters. It will be a bit more ummm.. Well I don't want to ruin anything. Sorry I have been not updating this story in the slightlest. School has sucked the life out of my writers skill. Please enjoy -Plague out-

==================================

        It's been a while since I have gotten my eye ripped out and all that junk. I'm still not sure how my room wall got painted. Also, Vaas seemed to not trust me enough right away to give some medical practice in the camp. So I have to work on that. Today, its just very odd. For example, Vaas and his men have beens setting up a stage of some sorts. Exicution stage? No that can't be the last people who landed here were killed over a week ago. So, I have no idea whats going on. Hoyt has been visting more often and I have notice that Vaas gets tence when his boss gets too close to me. Just the other day, I was cleaning out one of Vaas' guns and Hoyt sat next to me and was trying to cuddle me but if he could Vaas would have killed him on the spot. 

        "Hey Red?!" Vaas yelled rudely interupting my thoughts. 

        "Yeah?" I asked

        "Can you help set up the beer and weed on the tabels?" 

        "What is all this for anyways?" I asked taking the large bags of weed to the table and setting up everything carring the beer too. 

        "It's a supires Red." 

============================

So I have an Idea, That the 10th chapters will have their own type of story that doesnt follow the plot of the main story at all. So I'm going to be a dick and end this chapter right here. Deal with it.