Chapter 26: Sunrise

Crickets chirping as the night slowly gave way to morning. She still awake, sweat dripping from her brow. Shes been digging pits for bodies since nightfall. Alone. Nothing besides the mound of bodies behind her and the wildlife. Crimson hair longer and untamed. She huffed getting air stopping for a break. Letting the shovel resting against her shoulder. Look up at the sky. Breathe. The sky pink and purple. Breathe.  

"I....fuck...so....I" Scarlet huffed. "Almost done." 

Shove into the earth toss,  on the mound above. A few more inches. Heave, ho, heave, ho. She heaved herself up on to the higher up land.  She tossed shovel to the ground. Dragging her feet over to the pile of corps. The sun now arise. Grabbing an arm from a body and dragged it to kick it in.  Repeating this. Over. Over . Over

An hour passes. The bodies in the pit. She groaned in pain rubbing her shoulder with her hand.  Walking over to her stalled out Jeep  grabbing the gas can in the back.  Pouring over the bodies. Light. Toss. Wild Flames. She stepped away towards her camp bringing a cloth over her face. Smoke rose into the air. 

Picking up her AK, she could hear the jeeps in the distance. Roaring like charging anger elphants. Would be equal to it. She only sat there watching the fire. Waiting. Engines breaking the peace, birds fleeing. She should. She didn't. She held the gun the barrle against her body. Heavy boots surounded her. Clicks of guns. A voice. 

She was grabbed by her arms and dragged to a Jeep tossed in the back a gun to the back of her head. Another in front of her. The voice still going on. Shouting. Zoning into reality.

"You monster." The man said holding gun to the forehead of the out of it red head. 

"Tell me something i dont know." 

"YOU KILLED HER" He yelled gripping the hair lifting her neck up something metal pressed against her neck. Sharp. "you made it easy finding you. We will kill you infront of the tribe. She let you into her home, you felt her love, her truth." He spat. 

"Wanna hear somethin'?" She asked dazed state clearly not caring about the blade to her throat. 

A growl from the man.

"She bleed like the bitch Vaas said she would." She started to laugh feeling the anger rise from the man. Gunfire shortly after. Not from him. 

Jeeps crashing into the convo of blue. Gunfire and yelling filled the air. Scarlet heaved herself off the jeep crotching to the other side away from the blue. Red and Yellow filled the seen. She smiled. Sliding down against the bullet riddled jeep. Fadinging into to black....