S5>119: END of the Whirl Cup Competition; Finals

Start from the beginning

"Gyararrrrr!" Thalassa appeared, with a sparkle and roared.

"... A GYARADOS?! IT COLOUR?!"

💧🔱💦🔱💧

"Oh my, how beautiful." Maya awed, breath taken away by the colour of the Gyarados.

💧🔱💦🔱💧

"What an astonishing Gyarados."

The audience muttered, loudly, talking about the colour of the Gyarados.

"We have Bert's Feraligator against Yuna's Gyarados."

"Ready..." The referee raised both red and green flags into the air, "And begin!"

"Feraligator use Ice Beam!" Bert started off.

"Thalassa, Flamethrower." Yuna countered.

"Feraligatorrrr!" The big jaw Pokémon fires an icy beam towards the atrocious Pokémon.

"Gyararrrr!" Thalassa fires a burst of flames towards the Ice Beam attack.

Both Ice Beam and Flamethrower collided in the centre of the field, creating a misty smoke.

"We can't see anything in this smoke."

"Feraligator in the water!" Bert shouted towards the smoke.

"Feraligator!" The big jaw Pokémon drove into the water.

"Iron Tail!" Yuna called out.

Thalassa drove into the water, she saw the big jaw Pokémon and she quickly swam towards it, with her tail glowing metallic colour and she slammed it onto the stomach of Feraligator, sending it out of the water, into the sky.

"Woah! What was that?! It's Feraligator!"

Bert looked up, shocked that his Pokémon is out, he was wondering what happened.

"Twister!" Thalassa roared as she spun around in the water, creating a water tornado, shooting straight up.

"Feraligator!" The big jaw Pokémon shouted, surprised and it felling within the Twister, spinning round and round.

"Feraligator use Dragon Claw!" Bert commanded.

Feraligator claws extended with a green claw sharp aura, it sliced the Twister and landed on the platform with a huge splash.

Thalassa resurface to the surface, snarling at the big jaw Pokémon and Feraligator growled back.

"Feraligator... It's exhausted already." Bert said, disbelief.

Feraligator is currently panting heavily, getting the Iron Tail and the Twister attack hitting it and the breaking free of the Twister took a lot out of it.

"That Gyarados is still staying tall like it was nothing. Unbelievable..." Bert murmured, "Feraligator, Dragon Dance and Liquidation!"

"Thalassa, Dragon Dance." Yuna said.

"Feraligatorrrr!" The big jaw Pokémon roared out, as it's attack and speed is raised and then it vanished in liquid before reappearing, tackling the aqua colour atrocious Pokémon.

Thalassa roared as her attack and speed is raised, the attack, Liquidation hits but she ignore the pain, standing tall and strong.

"Hyper Beam." Yuna said, simply.

"Gyaraaaa..." Thalassa begins to charge up a orangish energy in her mouth.

"Gyarados stays strong after being attack and is now charging up a Hyper Beam attack."