Chapter 28

Jaylynn's POV

Christmas came and left as did the New Years. Archie and I had to go back school which means leaving Jonah everyday again.

"Hey you okay? You look alittle green." Mary says.

"Im just alittle tired." I say.

"You sure thats it?" She asks.

"Yeah. Im sure. I should go. I have to get Jonah to my mom." I say.

"I'll take him to her. You two go." She says.

"I... I.. We..." I say.

"Thanks mom. Could you also pick him up?" Archie asks.

"Sure that shouldnt be a problem. Though can I ask why?" Mary asks.

"Its a surprise." Archie says.

"Okay then." Mary says.

Archie and I said goodbye to son and then headed to school. Archie placed his hand in mine as we walked into the school.

"You okay?" Archie asks.

"No. I dont feel well and you know why." I say.

"I know. If you want to ditch we can." He says.

"No I can last a school day." I say.

I rested my head in his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you and everything will be okay baby. I promise." He says.

"Hey this school. No one wants to see that." SweetPea says as he walked past.

The rest of the day I felt ill and then after school Archie and I went to the doctors.

"Welcome back Miss.Jones. Wasnt expecting you back so early, but lets see how things are." The doctor says.

"Lead the way." I say.

We went into the room and Archie held my hand the whole time.

"Everything looks perfect. You seem to be about 7 weeks along. So your baby is due in August." The doctor says.

He handed me the sonogram photo and then walked out. I looked at it and then handed it to Archie.

"So thats our baby?" Archie questions.

"Yeah thats our baby. We cant tell anyone yet. Its not good to say until 12 weeks or more. Can you keep this between us until then?" I ask.

"Of course baby." He says.

We went home and I saw my son playing with toys in his playpen. I then looked at my textbook on the coffee table. 17, in high school, a child, and one on the way. Oh my god? This isnt the life I thought I would have at all. Yet here we are once again and life is just getting started.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.