Chapter 25

Jaylynn's POV

Thanksgiving was right around the corner and my mom was arguing with Mary over who should be in charge. Honestly I dont know what to do about them. Sure its sweet they want to do this for Jonah so if they would decide who's in charge.

"You know running a boxing gym is alot of work. Man Im exhausted." Archie says sitting on the couch.

"Thats nice." I say.

"Whats wrong?" He questions.

"Nothing, but my mom and your mom are still in their fight." I say.

"Your kidding. Maybe we should just flip a coin or pull a name out of a hat." He suggests.

"Or we could just forget it. Do nothing all day. I know for a fact that Jonah will not remember it anyway." I say.

"Woah. Wait a minute he might not, but we will. We have to make it special for him." He says getting off the couch.

He walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Yes?"I question.

"Jaylynn lets go away for a few days. We can take Jonah to the cabin and let our families work things out. That way when we get back everything would have worked itself out." He says.

"You know that does sound nice, but if your going to kill me please do quickly." I say.

"So fast you will never even know." He says and kissed my head.

Archie and I packed up and he left a note for his mom telling here where we went. We put Jonah in the car and we drove to the cabin. We went inside the cabin and it was cold.

"Arch, please tell me we have heat. If not Im leaving right now." I say.

"We have heat. Lets put Jonah in the playpen and slightly baby proof this place." Archie says placing Jonah down for a nap.

As he baby proofed the place I cleaned up and put the heater on. Once Archie was done he started helping me making something to eat. He placed his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"Archie Im busy and our son could wake up soon." I say.

"So we can get away with it." He says.

He made me face him and placed his lips to mine. It was obvious what he wanted and he wasnt to happy when Jonah started crying.

"I told you." I say pulling away.

"Okay. I'll get him and then explain on how to not ruin a moment." He says.

We spent a few days here as planned and then before we knew it Thanksgiving was here and we were snowed in for the last two day.

"Oh crap. It didnt past and I still dont have service." I say.

"I know they'll come for us." Archie says.

"Maybe, but what are we gonna do in the mean time?" I ask.

"I dont know, but this place has food. We can have our own Thanksgiving here. I mean we have Potatoes, Stuffing in the box, stuff for a green bean casserole, and even a Turkey." He says.

"Wait did you plan this?" I ask.

"No. I saw the storm warning and got the stuff just in case." He says.

"How did I miss all that?" I ask.

"I used the garage fridge." He says.

"Then I guess we have it just the three of us." I say.

"Then we'll get cooking." He says.

He started cooking and I took care of Jonah for alittle and then helped Archie in the kitchen. Hours past and we finished and we sat down to eat.

"I know this isnt what we were planning, but this is nice." I say.

"It really is." He says.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving and after we were down we all laid on the couch watching the TV. Its just me, my boyfriend, and my son. What could be more perfect then that.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate the holiday.