Chapter 15

Jaylynn's POV

I woke up with a headache and no memory of the dance. I looked around and I knew where I was. I was dressed in one of Archie's shirts and my dress was on the ground. I got up slowly and saw a glass of water and some Advil. I took it and headed downstairs to where Archie had some food ready for me.

"Hey there you are. How you feeling?" Archie asks.

"Like hell. What happened? How did I get in your clothes?" I ask.

"Well you drank with SweetPea and I brought you here. My mom is out of town and I called your parents told them you werent feeling well and that your staying with me. You wouldnt sleep when we first got here. You kept saying you cant sleep in a dress and I handed you my shirt. Thats all that happened. You pasted out in my bed and I staid on the couch." He says.

"Thank you Archie. God Im such an idiot. Im a mother and I did this." I say and sat down.

"Hey it was a mistake. You didnt do it on purpose. SweetPea made you feel like a mom and made you like you arent the you that you once were. Its okay really." He says.

"Arch why would you even help me?" I ask.

"Because I love you." He says.

"Yeah you say that. Why cant you just move on?" I ask.

"Why cant you admit your feelings? God Im sorry I didnt mean to say that." He says.

"No I think you did and its okay. Archie Im sorry I treat you like crap. I keep using what happened with SweetPea to push you away as my excuse. Your right I do love you and I do want to be with you, but.. Im scared." I say.

"I know and I wouldnt hurt you. Maybe we can take this slow. Just a small date here and there nothing major." He says.

"I guess so, but I have too tell you something before we start this dating thing." I say.

"Sure what do you need to tell me?" He asks.

"I cant be truly committed to you." I say.

"Oh and can I ask why?" He asks.

"Because I have a son and he is more important to me then any romance." I say.

"I think I can deal with that." He says.

"Then I think this could work." I say.

Now I know Archie knows about my son because he is the father. I just wanted him to know that Jonah is more important then anything. Now that he knows that maybe this could actually be okay.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.