Chapter 8

Jaylynn's POV

I was taking captive and it was weird because I knew where I was. I've seen this place before. I looked up and of course there was Penny Peabody sitting across from me.

"Hey look its the weakest Jones." Penny says.

"I am not the weakest. What are you doing? Why are you doing this? You have Ghoulies to do your bidding. So why take me?" I ask.

"When I get a note and cash asking to do something I dont ask questions." She says.

"Some paid you to take me?" I question.

"Take you, send a deal to your family, knowing that the baby daddy of yours would take the job, now all I have to do is call the police and Red is going down." She says.

"No! Why? Why would? Who would?" I question.

"Kid I told you when I get a note and cash I dont ask question." She says.

"Do you know who sent it?" I ask.

"No. Now shut up." She says.

"Come on Penny this is stupid. I have a son to get back too. He needs his mother and his father. Have a heart Penny, Archie and I are teenagers and we have a baby. Come on you know this is stupid. How about I make you a deal? Cancel the drug run, let me go and in return I'll gave you and the Ghoulies the old junkyard." I say.

"Are you for real? You would give serpent territory for you son to have his parents in his life?" She asks.

"Yes. I would. Please even though this wasnt your plan you get something out of it any way." I say.

She thought for a moment and then untied me while calling up the Ghoulies.

Writer's POV

Archie was about to leave when the Ghoulies showed up at the Whyte Wyrm. They didnt say anything, but instead they took the drugs from Archie's truck, placed it in their Van, and with that they just left. Not a word and everyone was confused. That was until Penny showed up.

"Hey Serpents your little Princess made a deal with me. I stop the drug trade and let her go. So in return she gave me your old junkyard." Penny says.

"Whatever Penny. Just take it, but where's my daughter?" Gladys asks.

"I took her home." Penny says and left.

Archie then got into his truck and quickly left to the Jones trailer.

Jaylynn's POV

Penny had brought me home and when I got there Jellybean was watching Jonah as everyone else was gone.

"Jaylynn? Your home." Jellybean says.

"Yeah. Where is everyone?" I ask taking my baby from her.

"The Whyte Wyrm. Hey how'd you get free?" She asks.

"Gave Penny the old Junkyard." I say.

"Is that place full of garbage, rats, and crazy Raccoons?" She questions.

"Yeah, but she doesnt know that. No one takes me from my baby and calls me weak." I say.

Just then the door opened and Archie walked in followed by my parents.

"Oh thank god." My mom says and hugged me.

"Mom Im fine." I say.

"I know. You know what how about we take Jonah for a walk. Leaving Archie and Jaylynn to talk." My dad says.

He took Jonah from me and walked out with my mom and Jellybean. This just left me and Archie alone. I didnt even know what to say to him after all I ran away from him. Archie came closer to me and before I could push him away from me. Then he pulled me close to him and kissed him. Just one kiss and now I cant help myself, but to kiss him back.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.