Chapter 22

Jaylynn's POV

I went to the football game and sat with Fangs as the team played. I love that Archie has so many dreams and yet I cant help, but wonder what he will do next. What will we do next we arent normal teenagers. I couldnt stop thinking about our future and then I remembered my son is with my family tonight and he wont be home till Sunday. My head was in two different worlds all I could think about was those things.

"Jaylynn? You okay?" Fangs asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Cause Archie just scored a touchdown and you didnt do anything. No cheering for your boyfriend." He says.

"Oh.. I just have a lot on my mind. Im gonna call Jughead." I say.

"But Jaylynn you.. Go." He says.

I got up and left behind the bleachers and called my brother. He didnt answer. I called him again and nothing. Then I tried calling my mom, then my dad, then my sister, then Jug again. Why arent the answering me?

"Ugh Jughead answer me you weasel." I say.

I went to call him again when my phone was taken away from me. I turned around and Betty had my phone in her hand.

"You know Jug texted me to take your phone." Betty says.

"Well I need to talk to him. I have to make sure my son is okay." I say.

"Jug told me to tell you stop calling and that Jonah is fine." She says and started walking away.

"Cooper my phone." I say.

"I'll give it to Archie after the game." She says and walked off.

I went back to my seat and took Fangs's phone from him and he quickly took it from me.

"Jug said you'd you do that." Fangs says.

I just sat there and watched the game and after it was over I saw Archie talking to some man. Then once he was gone Betty went over to Archie and handed him my phone and Archie looked over at me. Everyone was gone and I sat there alone and stared up the nigh sky waiting for Archie to come back after he change. I heard someone clear their throat and my Archie sat next to me.

"Who was the guy you were talking to?" I ask.

"Oh he is a college scout." Archie says.

"Let me guess he wants you on the football team next year at whatever college he is at?" I question.

"Yeah, but I dont want to talk about that. I want us to forget everything and have some time together." He says.

"We cant." I say.

"What? Why not?" He asks.

"I want to talk to Jughead about our son or I will go and get him." I say.

"Okay call him. Five minutes." He says.

He handed me his phone and called Jughead and Jughead actually answered.

Phone Call

Jug: Hey has my annoying sister hounding you for her phone?

Jaylynn: No Im not and if you would of answered me earlier I wouldnt have called so much.

Jug: Fine Im sorry.

Jaylynn: Whatever. Wheres my son? Is he okay?

Jug: He's fine. He eat, he bathed, he played, he's sleeping now. So dont worry we are doing fine here.

End Phone Call.

He just up and hung up on me ugh what a butthead. Archie took his phone back and then took my hand leading me home. Since Mary wasnt home Archie pulled me upstairs and kissed me pushing me down on the bed. Everything was perfect, but I had to stop it.

"Archie stop." I say.

"What is something wrong? Did I do something?" Archie asks.

"No. Its not you. I dont think we should do this." I say sitting up.

"Okay. We dont have too. Are you sure you okay?" He asks.

"Archie Senior year has just began and we have one year left. Where do we go from here? Im mean college and everything? We have a son and Im going to barely be able to finish high school cause I have to take care of him. I dont want to hold you back. So if you want to leave for college then I want you to go. Do it for you and dont worry about Jonah and me. We'll be fine." I say.

"Hey Im not gonna leave either of you. Im not worrying about college right now. Look lets just be together and not worry about all that right now. I love you." He says and kissed my head.

"I love you too." I say.

He pulled me into his chest and held me close. Whatever does happen next we will have to cross that bridge when we get to it. Ugh the future is bad when you dont have a future to look forward to.

A/N: Hey guys do you like it? Let me know. Thanks.