21

"I swear you do to much go to sleep I'll take care of Maëlla." Corbyn stated while turning me around and walking me to the stairs. "You're getting stressed go to sleep."

"But I have-."

"To sleep now go before I carry you and lock you in the room." Corbyn laughed and I sighed. I walked up the our room and closed the door. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

Corbyn's POV

"Guys shut up." I whispered while pointing upstairs. "She's trying to sleep out everything in the kitchen."

"Isn't her birthday tomorrow though." Daniel asked while carrying bags to the kitchen.

"Yes but I'm hoping she doesn't come down until tomorrow morning." I chuckled and started taking everything out of their bags.

Liked by 736,638

Liked by 736,638

Mollybesson: Hey I can drink legally now!!🥳

Corbynbesson: Happy birthday beautiful❤️🥳
   Emilycoast: Did the Corbyn Besson bring his ig out of retirement for his wife? I think so!!

Load more comments

Molly's POV

"Happy birthday baby." Corbyn smiled and pecked my lips.

"Thank you." I smiled and looked at the guys. "And thank you too."

"Just give the birthday girl something special." Jonah smiled. "I would say have your first drink but one you live with Corbyn and two you went to college."

"True." I laughed and looked at Corbyn then the guys. "You guys have no idea how much this means to me."

"You deserve something special more than what's been happening you're a mom and a wife you need it especially now that you can guy and order alcohol now." Daniel chuckled.

"Since when do we have a house to ourselves." I chuckled and wrapped my arms around Corbyn's neck.

"Since we have really good friends." Corbyn smiled and pecked my lips wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up off the ground. I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "Let's have some fun."

"I like the sound of that." I mumbled and he carried me up to our room and kicked the door closed and tossed my on the bed.