19

"I swear I already can't see my feet." I chuckled while looking down at my stomach.

"It's been 4 months Mols the baby's growing that means your stomach is going to grow and you don't need to see your feet cause I can see them just fine." Corbyn smiled while grabbing my hands. "And I can still sweep you off your feet."

"You won't for much longer." I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Corbyn pecked my lips and carried me to the living room and propped my feet up. Corbyn sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you baby." Corbyn whispered and kissed my temple.

"I love you more." I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder. "I told you it is gonna be a girl."

"And I told you it was going to be a boy." Corbyn laughed and I pecked his lips.

"But-."

"Gonna be a boy." Corbyn stated and pressed his lips on mine.

Liked by 738,836

Liked by 738,836

Mollybesson: Our baby girl is due in March.💕💕

Chasingmolly: What's her name??
Billieeilish: I'm going to be the godmother right?¿

Load more comments

"What do you want for dinner." Corbyn asked while looking through cabinets.

"A whole chocolate cake with ice cream and blueberries and extra-."

"Diabetes." Corbyn asked.

"You asked me what I wanted for dinner so I'm telling yo- oh my god I want a whole box of donuts with white frosting and sprinkles." I explained. "Filled with raspberry filling."

"How about not dessert for dinner." Corbyn asked and I groaned.

"Why not." I whined and corbyn laughed.

"Anything you want other than dessert please." Corbyn asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"What I normally get from chipotle." I smiled and he nodded.

"I'll be back in a few." Corbyn smiled and pecked my lips.

"Bring donuts." I smiled and he nodded.

"I'll think about it." He smiled and walked out of the living room.