20

Liked by 736,936

Liked by 736,936

Mollybesson: Today is the start of parenthood. Meet Maëlla Besson.

Bluemols: Oh my god she's so adorable🥺.
Emilyblake: Shes so cute💕

Load more comments

"God she's adorable." Corbyn smiled while looking at Maëlla.

"I can't wait until she grows into her blonde hair." I smiled and Corbyn looked at me.

"If she does both your parents have brown hair and your hair is like a really light brown so she might have brown hair." Corbyn chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "But she will have blue eyes and my nose."

"Not always she could-."

"My nose." Corbyn chuckled and I nodded.

"What's for dinner." I asked and Corbyn shrugged.

"Order in Chinese food." Corbyn asked.

"Sounds good." I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I gotta go back to work tomorrow you gonna be okay with her by yourself." Corbyn asked and I nodded.

"I gave birth to her didn't I." I asked and he nodded.

"Just making sure babe." Corbyn smiled and pecked my lips.

"Hey guys I'm here with my husband and the father of our baby Corbyn." I smiled while looking at my camera. "What are doing today."

"I don't know you didn't tell me." Corbyn chuckled.

"Right well we are having you react to some of my old makeup looks and costumes for videos and events." I smiled and he nodded.

"Wait what like events and things." Corbyn asked while pausing my laptop.

"Like modeling events and photo shoots." I chuckled and he nodded and played the compilation of my makeup. "This is my first look and it was a release of my friends eyeshadow pallet."

"I like that one it's cute

"I like that one it's cute." Corbyn smiled and looked at me. "Are those fake eyelashes."

"Yes." I smiled and he looked at me.

"You look beautiful." Corbyn smiled and I pecked his lips. "Alright next one."

"Okay this one was for Billies mercy release and I did someone else's makeup." I chuckled and skipped to the next look.

"Okay so I know the first one is you so do you have false lashes on the bottom or what

"Okay so I know the first one is you so do you have false lashes on the bottom or what." Corbyn asked.

"I had to order those things special so I would be able to do that." I chuckled and Corbyn smiled.

"You should take up painting." Corbyn chuckled and I looked at him confused. "Instead of painting your face and covering your natural beauty make something that lasts a life time that I can admire along with your natural self."

I blushed and put my head into his chest and he chuckled while running his fingers through my hair.