Bonus

Edited 2017
Bonus (never related to story)
Dedicated to
denny1 for being in this bonus and a happy birthday to you :D
#Yaoilicious i dont know if this is how you act but... Yea... Happy Birthday!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
Denny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Denny~

  I went to the club, to have some fun on my birthday. I'm finally legal. Woop! Woop! No more fake IDs Oh... I forgot to tell you lads, this is a BDSM club and it is one of the biggest club in the US. Time to get laid!

  Wow..... As I walk pass the club doors, I did not miss the smell of sex and sweat as it hits me with full force, and don't get me started on the sight I'm seeing, it is just erotic. Male on male, female on female, male on female, female on male, actions, scenes, music it's all around you. I walked to the bar and ordered a Bloody Mary, I heard that they were nice. As I drink I felt the atmosphere and it is intense, really intense, it's as if there was someone watching me. I turned and found a pair of eyes on me, make that two. I looked clearer towards their direction and saw that there are two sex gods looking at me and checking me out. It is clear that one of them was a Dom and the other was a sub. I quickly looked away from their intense gaze and looked back to my drink, took a sip while I'm at it.

  I felt a tap on my shoulder, I made a slow dramatic turn when I mean slow I mean slower then the ones in the movies, but with a word "Turn," my head was facing the hot duo within seconds and the dramatic turn was long forgotten.

  "Hi Sir, my Master and I couldn't keep our eyes away form you and wanted to treat you to a drink at our place. How does that sound?" The sub said nervously without giving me any eye contact.

  "I don't even know your names and won't I be interfering with your night?"

  "My name is Desmond and this lovely kitten here is James. And no you won't interfere with us pet. Today is our anniversary and little James here wanted something special, and here you come walking through those doors to our request." The way he calls me pet sent tingles to my groin and they said they wanted sex.

  "But I'm not trained or experienced. This is my first time here, and my first time in anything." I lied.

  "And you did not get yourself a white bracelet?"

  "Yea.. I..." Do I want to tell the truth? Nope. But he will ask.. I'll just answer when he asks.

  "I? I what?" He asked. Great.

  "I came here before I was even legal and saw the two of you before and... I couldn't stop thinking about the both of you since. And here you are... walking up to me asking for a one night stand. I..."

  "No! It won't be a one night stand! What Master means is that it will be a three way relationship. It will be Master then you then me. How does that sound? Is it okay? We don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything." Said James.

  "And if it does not work out as planed we can call it quits or work it out until it is how you want. Sounds like a plan?" Master said. I like the word, Master. Mm our Master.

  "So... What will I call James? And what does he call me?"

  "You can call him Kitten or James because that is what I call him. And he can address you by Sir or Master whichever he wants. If he calls you Master he will need to add our names at the back so we would know who is he addressing to." Says Master.