9. Suck It

Its on private!! My first chapter on private!! Im so happy!! But you need to follow me, remove the book then add it back. Im sorry. But if you do not want to, you can read this instead.

Edited 2017
9. Suck It
Dedicated to
@Satomi_z201
#Yaoilicious ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

"Are you ready for your reward kitten? Because your reward will be sucking me off." The look on his face was priceless. I love it.

I think that's the new face that I like. Horrified. Yes that's right I called him to suck me as a reward. I'm already hard just by thinking that his little pink sassy lips over my cock sucking and licking the pre-cum off my slit, making him deep throat my big fat cock until he chokes. Okay I really need to stop the images of him sucking me off. If not my dick will be getting harder and it's going to hurt like hell. Shit. Too late for that not to happen. I have awaken the 11' in length and 3' wide demon.

~~~~~~~~~~
-James-

  What the fuck?! Suck him off?! His getting hard just by thinking about me doing it! For fuck sakes have you seen his size? It is massive and it is still in his pants! Oh hell no! But I don't want the punishment. Argh! Fuck it. I'm just going to be a good little boy for now and then escape yes that's it escape. "Okay Master. I'll suck you off. But I've never done this before. Please be gentle."

  "Don't worry kitten. I'll guide you okay. So next time you will know what I like and how I like it."

  "Yes Master. I'll try my best to please you." I said innocently. YES! FALL INTO MY TRAP FOOL!! FALL INTO IT DEEP AND NEVER EVER COME OUT!!

  "Good boy." Damn. The praises will be the death of me. I got a pat on my head. Mm so good. I purred. Damn it he needs to stop doing that or I will be attached to him and I will be the one falling not him.

  "Alright, first you pull my zip down and I want you to do it with your mouth and not your hands. Then you take my cock out and you try and think of ways that you would like when someone sucks you off and we'll go from there."

  Well it's easy for you too say you bloody fucktard asswipe. Of course you will say that you're not the one doing it. Wait.. Shit. Does he read minds? If he does then he knows that I plan to escape and I called him a bloody fucktard asswipe, and swear. But he will tell me not to call him that and punish me. Right? Right. Unless... He respects my privacy and not read my mind? Nah. I don't think so. So it means he cannot read minds. Yes! Bonus! Well here goes nothing. I'm going in! Yolo right?

  I looked up just in time to see Master giving me the nod to continue and I did hesitantly. I pulled his zipper down and unbutton it. I took his hard cock out of its prison and gulp he is super huge!! Now or never. The final step, sucking him, he's fucking massive! How in the fucking hell am I going to fit him into my mouth?! I look up to see Master giving me another nod and that means theres no getting out of this. Here goes nothing. More like here goes all my dignity and my pride and my innocents.

*SUCKING SCEEN*

  Master was surprise that I deepthroated him and swallowed his cum and not one drop was leaked. My jaws are sore now but it was worth it. No need to suck him anymore!! YAY ME!

  "Good boy. Such a good boy. You surprised me kitten. I think you deserve another reward yea?"

  I wanted to shake my head but... He pointed down towards mini me.

  What? When did I get hard? What the fuck. I got hard just by sucking my Master and I didn't even know it. Wait 'my Master' when did I started calling him mine better yet, when did I call him Master?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

  My little kitten surprised me by making me cum by deepthroating me again then swallowing it until there's not a single drop left and he got hard. He deserves another reward. This time a real one. "Good boy. Such a good boy. You surprised me kitten. I think you deserve another reward yea?" I point down towards his dick it's small compared to mine but it's still big.

~~~~~
A/N
Hope you liked it. I dont know what I was writing I just let my mind take over when little Jamie started sucking Desmond. #NoHate #NoReport Vote/Comment/Follow

Copyright ©JanellLim
2014
All rights reserved