7. Good boy

Edited 2017
7. Good Boy
Dedicated to
@JustReader25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

  I phoned them asking them to come over to my place tomorrow and help my beloved pet get some nice leather clothes that will cling onto his nice bubble bottom and some normal clothes, of course. Tomorrow my pet will also get his doctors appointment. The duo will be bringing their subs with them. It will be fun. Maybe he can learn a thing or two.

  After the call, I took the longer route back to my room just to tease my cute little James a little longer. As I went back to my room and see my cute James still in his place where I left him. On the wall. Shivering. Out of fear or anticipation I cannot tell. I hope it's the second one.

  It is time for some fun. I smirked as I walk to the bed and sit down. "Your such a good boy for me, you didn't move from your spot. Since you're a good boy you deserve a reward, yea? Come here." I said while pointing to the floor in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-James-

  Mast.. DAMN IT I need to stop wanting to call him that!! Desmond came back and went to sit on his bed. I think I saw him smirk. Well just my luck he is smirking again, we all know what that means. "Your such a good boy, you didn't move from your spot. Since you're a good boy you deserve a reward, yea? Come here." M-DESMOND said while pointing to the empty space between his legs. I hesitantly started walking towards the place where Ma-Desmond pointed but was interrupted with a sentence, actually it was more like a word "Crawl." I immediately fall to my knees and started crawling to him not wanting to make him mad or displeased with me. Just when did I start thinking about pleasing him? Somebody help me, something is wrong with me.

  When I reach the space in front of him I don't know why but instincts told me to kneel and I did. He pats and sink his fingers in to my hair and said "Good boy. You're such a good boy. Let's give you your reward now, yea?" A faint reply of 'Yes Master' was heard from me while I started purring into his hand. His fingers felt so damn good in my hair. It was almost like it is meant to be there. He chuckled after he heard the purr. Fuck. Am I becoming a cat or something? Maybe I am. Fucking hell am I not straight anymore? Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Kill me now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

  He purred, it was the cutes thing ever. I found a nickname for my little James now. "I found a nickname for you, my little James it is Kitten. It suits you, all kitten-ish. Do you like it?" I felt him nod while pushing his head further into my hand. I chuckled. He is so cute. "That's it. Good boy. Being a good boy for Daddy." He is a natural at this and he does not know it.

~~~~~~~
A/N
MUAHAHAHAHAHA IM EVIL!!! Next chapter will have his reward :3 stay tuned #NoHate #NoReport #Yaoilicious Vote/Comment/Follow

Copyright ©JanellLim
2014
All rights reserved