10. He Knows

Edited 2017
10. He Knows
Dedicated to
@SonicWriter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Master
Pet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Desmond-

"Good boy. Such a good boy. You surprised me kitten. I think you deserve another reward yea?" I point down towards his dick it's small compared to mine but it's still big.

Little kitten got hard just by sucking me off. How cute. I guess I can train him while he's having his reward for swallowing my cum. Hmm... What reward shall that be? I know!! Cum control! Yes! Perfect time for the perfect training and he thinks that I don't know what his thinking. I can feel the smirk pn my face. Hahaha I know what you're thinking my little kitten. You cannot resist the urge to call me Master and the escape plan. Then you called me a bloody fucktard asswipe, you don't think I do things for no reason do you? That was why I made you deepthroat me. A punishment in a reward, smart right? You didn't even see it coming.

  Oh.. When you do escape? I will tell you that I knew everything, from the start of your escape plan to the end of putting it into action. I'll get to see the fear in your eyes and enjoy punishing you and for you to be begging me for sweet, sweet mercy that I can but won't give. Yes, that's it I'll play along to your little game my little kitten and I will give you a head start. I am smirking way too much since he came.

  "Mas-master?" That small voice that belongs to my kitten broke me out of my day dream. I found myself tapping in and listening to his thoughts, boy does he not like my smirks. Now I have more reason to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-James-

  Master is smirking and I don't like that smirk. Nope. Not one bit. Nu-uh. I don't think I ever will. It has trouble written all over.

  "Mas-master?"

  "Yes kitten?"

  "What will my reward be?" I gave my best puppy dog look. Let's just say I don't want to suck him as my reward again.

  "Owh my little kitten wants to know what his reward is that badly."

  "Ye-yes M-master. Kitten would want to know what the reward will be." I hope that me saying in third person point of view would make him feel pleased with me and no more sucking him off.

~~~~~~~
A/N
Hope you liked it. #NoHate #NoReport #Yaoilicious
Vote/Comment/Follow

Copyright ©JanellLim
2014
All rights reserved